So you want to do something that doesn't require a group, but is satisfying and rewarding. What to do? Where to go? Here are some ideas.
These timelines are sets of quests that are done in a sequence. Many of them tell a story and have progressive rewards. You can do them alone or with a few friends. If you want tougher quest timelines for larger groups, see the Heroic Timelines.
Below is a visual map of the Solo Quest Timelines.
Solo Quest Timelines - Levels 1-40
Solo Quest Timelines - Levels 40-80
Solo Quest Timelines - Listed By Tier
- Freeport Timeline (levels 1-13)
- Qeynos Timeline (levels 1-13)
- Commonlands Timeline (levels 10-20)
- Antonica Timeline (levels 10-20)
- Greater Faydark Timeline
- Darklight Wood Timeline
- Timorous Deep Timeline
- Thundering Steppes Timeline
- Nektulos Forest Timeline
- Froglok Timeline
- Butcherblock Mountains Timeline
- Armor Quest Timeline
- The Peacock Club Timeline
- The Ashen Order Timeline
- Lesser Faydark Timeline
- Tenebrous Tangle Timeline
Other Solo Content
- More than 20 solo instances are available, with sizes ranging from tiny to large.
- Solo Instances (levels 15-52)
- The adventure packs also contain several solo quests and instances. Please see:
- A soloable line of sabotage quests exist. These are intended for betrayers.