The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- First kill the Allu'thoa riders at the entrance and use their mount to go next to Gra'ta the Mountain.
- Kill Gra'ta the Mountain.
- To make Gra'ta attackable, return along the same road you came in on and kill about four armored ipsumodon.
- Groups of three linked compsognathus cause you to take more damage, try to clear them before attacking Gra'ta (look near ( -3750, 74, -299 ) /waypoint -3750, 74, -299 for an area with three nearby).
- Kill Beastmaster Kau'mua first, and then his pet, Ceracuspis.
- Get back on the dinosaur mount to travel to the next named, Beastmaster Kau'mua.
- Clear all nearby monsters, even those that are non-aggro, to prevent them from adding during the fight with the Beastmaster.
- Ceracupis' run speed is much slower than that of the Beastmaster. Use this to your advantage.
- From time to time, Ceracupis will drop a small red target ring on your location. Shortly after the target ring is dropped, he will charge that target ring, resulting in a lot of damage and a big knock-back. Get away from the circle to avoid the effects, but note that the effects extend beyond the target circle and diminishes with distance.
- Kill Mo'iana the Ravenous and his followers.
- Get back on the dinosaur mount to travel to the next named.
- Kill the waves of Mo'iana Warders and Kindred of Mo'iana to spawn Mo'iana.
- Occasionally during this fight Mo'iana will RED Emote something like "A fully formed Parasite...." Immediately target the adult parasite and burn it down before switching back to Mo'iana.
- Finishing this step gives you the update to "search for the missing explorers" in the quest "The Missing Explorers".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.