|Journal Category||Tradeskill (AA)|
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha more|
|How to Start||Talk to Reedip Marrstongue ( 9, -54, 836 ) /waypoint 8.95, -53.80, 835.88|
- Fulfil the frogloks' work order as requested
- Click on the recipe book next to Reedip and scribe the Tupta Traditional Artisanry which gets placed in your inventory.
- Collect the items:
- fresh clay can be found along the narrow ledge at the end of the cannal northeast of Tupta. (5 for the whole quest) ( -160, -92, 593 ) /waypoint -160.47, -91.79, 593.32
- ykeshan shellfish can be found along the shores of a canal northeast of Tupta. (15 for the whole quest) ( -150, -95, 588 ) /waypoint -150, -95, 588
- tuptan fruit in open baskets about the settlement. (10 for the whole quest)
- it also requires 5 smoldering coals for fuel (5 for the whole quest)
- Make 5 traditional froglok pottery using a forge
- Place the items in the basket next to Reedip
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.