The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha more|
|How to Start||Hail Reedip Marrstongue at Tupta ( 8, -53, 836 ) /waypoint 8, -53, 836|
- Click on the recipe book next to Reedip and scribe the Tupta Traditional Artisanry which gets placed in your inventory.
- Make 5 special mixtures of froglok plaster (the wasp threading the frogloks use to build their homes) at a stove and keg. There is one at ( -5, -54, 843 ) /waypoint -5, -54.27, 842.5
- Return to Reedip.
You can find the components as follows:
- Threading (1 required for each combination) in wasp nests on the sides of the tuptan huts or on the roots/branches near the huts
- Shelf fungus grows on the side of the trees (2 needed for each combination).
- Fresh clay is on ground near the waterfall near ( -110, -92, 594 ) /waypoint -109.78, -91.79, 593.81) (3 needed for each combination)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.