|Journal Category||Thundering Steppes (AA)|
|Journal Level||35 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||The Thundering Steppes more|
|How to Start||Speak with Arven Oshus at the Village of Thundermist. You must speak Halasian to receive the quest.|
In the Thundermist Village I came across a very sick barbarian. The only relevant information I got out of him was something about a hermit. I think he thinks the hermit got him sick. Perhaps if I find this hermit I could help the ailing barbarian.
- Find the Elderly Hermit (-665.15,-4.06,790.56).
- Go into Ruins of Varsoon (via the back door grate entrance) to kill the following named skeletons for the hermit:
- Thimzem Ci'Re
- Erbmys Sumyd
- Et'sipe Ymeresh
- Note: The nameds are spawned by slaying waves of monsters. In each room, there will be guards and apprentices with the same name as the name; eg a Sumyd apprentice and a Sumyd guard. Killing the guards will cause replacement apprentices and replacement guards to spawn. Killing this wave causes enraged apprentices and enraged guards to spawn. On killing the wave of "enraged" mobs, the named will insta-pop.
- Access to the front door of the Ruins of Varsoon
- Note: This access quest no longer appears to be required to enter the Chamber of Immortality