The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||101 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||The Village of Shin more|
|How to Start||open the ingame mail from Captain Ethan Dariani with the subject "Greetings once again"|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Starting the QuestEdit
Read the mail from Captain Ethan Dariani with the subject "Greetings once again"
- Note: Mail is not required. If you did not receive it, or if it was deleted, simply speak with Ethan Dariani in the Far Seas tavern in Isle of Mara at ( -89, -2, 105 ) /waypoint -89.17, -2.26, 104.82
- Must be tradeskill level 100 to receive mail/quest.
- Speak to Ethan Dariani in the Far Seas tavern in Isle of Mara at ( -89, -2, 105 ) /waypoint -89.17, -2.26, 104.82
- Speak to Trader Cylianna on the Isle of Mara at ( -37, -3, 142 ) /waypoint -37.44, -2.70, 142.04 and complete the quest Assay of Origin.
- Speak to Ethan to update quest.
- Speak to Dror Ironstein at ( -232, 214, -191 ) /waypoint -232, 214, -191 in Butcherblock at Irontoe West and complete the quest Ore of Yore.
- Speak to Forgemaster Gert at ( 916, -274, 122 ) /waypoint 915.78, -274.46, 121.67 in the City of Thurgadin and complete the quest More Ore of Yore. (update, you have to speak to the NPC for the More Ore of Yore quest outside in the library to get the update for this)
- Consult an expert of the Underfoot.
- Explore Maldura and complete the following quests:
- Stranger in Distress
- Menace in the Mine
- Scanning the Seals
- Monitoring the Situation
- Attuning the Portal
- Monitor Malfunction
- Researching a Solution
- Containing the Stone
- Update: If you have already done all the subquests for Maldura, just go and speak to Brytthel at the top of the zone in the Palace of Unity.
- Return to Ethan in Mara.
- At least 6p 30g 13,200 status
- One of the following:
|The information below has been verified with in-game data and the information on this page is correct, even if it looks stupid or makes no sense.|
Fact: You need to finish The Captain's Lament to receive in game mail to start the quest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.