The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Steamfont Mountains more|
|How to Start||Speak to Tinker Thermald in Gnomeland Security Headquarters ( -610, 175, 990 ) /waypoint -610, 175, 990|
- Click the barrel of Cask-Strength Gnomish Spirits next to Tinker Thermald in order to zone into A Dream of Clockwork. He is inside a building that is behind the Tinkerfest merchants, and beside a large clockwork spider and a Mender / Forge.
- Speak to a dream figment ( -250, -16, 170 ) /waypoint -249.75, -16.47, 170.45, who asks for your help in repairing a valuable clockwork. Unscrupulous adventurers have split up the pieces, but probably are not too far away. Recover the pieces!
- An Adventurous Fighter ( -127, -23, 89 ) /waypoint -126.74, -22.55, 88.67 (King's Cog)
- An Adventurous Priest ( -182, -36, 5 ) /waypoint -182.49, -36.21, 5.15 (King's Capacitor)
- An Adventurous Coercer ( -10, -2, 9 ) /waypoint -9.92, -1.74, 8.52 (King's Speech)
- An Adventurous Bard ( 28, -12, 114 ) /waypoint 28.14, -12.05, 114.35 (King's Resistor)
- An Adventurous Scout ( -55, -13, 205 ) /waypoint -55.20, -12.96, 205.14 (King's Gear)
- An Adventurous Wizard ( -124, -22, 167 ) /waypoint -124.06, -22.20, 167.05 (King's Pin)
- Return the parts to the dream figment gnome, then wait while he reassembles the fragments.
- Speak to the possessed clockwork to return to Steamfont Mountains.
- After you awaken in a bed, speak to the concerned gnome to receive your reward ( -611, 175, 994 ) /waypoint -611.40, 175.46, 993.88.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only accessable in-game during the annual Tinkerfest festivities that occur roughly from the end of July to early August.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.