Requirements[edit | edit source]
- You must be a level 80 Warlock.
- You will need the ability to enter the library inside Nektropos Castle (either by yourself or with the help of someone). See The Boar's Head and The Red Marble.
- At least 15K faction with Residents of Teren's Grasp. See also Kylong Plains Timeline.
- Ability to speak the Froak language. See A Mysterious Green Tome.
- Ability to get through the green gate (a Bathezid gate crystal or can be bypassed with the Sokokar post), blue gate (a Nak'azar gate crystal), and red gate (a Caroeth gate crystal) inside Chardok, either by having them yourself or someone in or outside the group opening the gates. Various call and transportation spells works too.
- (Optional) Enough gathering skill to harvest tier 8 roots/bushes: Minimum 340 gathering skill without the use of skill-increasing equipment. This requirement can be avoided by buying the required items.
Heroic version[edit | edit source]
- The Will of Kyrtoxxulous - starts in East Freeport from clicky a gaudy dagger over the fireplace in the Seafarer's Roost. Examining this dagger offers you the quest
Raid version[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Epic Conversion[edit | edit source]
This timeline details the quests for the fabled and mythical versions of a class's Epic Weapon.
You must be at least Level 80 in order to start/complete this quest line. The Fabled version of the epic requires only completing content of heroic difficulty at maximum, while the Mythical version requires completing several Epic encounters, culminating in one inside Veeshan's Peak.