The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Heritage (AA)|
|Journal Level||35 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Butcherblock Mountains more|
|How to Start||Examine the Ancient Koada'Dal Brooch dropped off of the Aqua Goblin Oracle near Globbsunk Cove in Butcherblock Mountains ( 783, 50, 222 ) /waypoint 783, 50, 222.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Must have access to the basement in Nektropos Castle from The Everling Lockets access quest.
- In order to get step 8, you need to be able to speak the orcish language.
- Kill the Aqua Goblin Oracle (level 30^^^) ( 785, 50, 220 ) /waypoint 785, 50, 220 to get the brooch to start quest. Only 1 character may loot the brooch, and the HQ is not shareable, so you will have to kill the Oracle multiple times to start the quest for everyone in your group (respawn is 10 minutes).
- Speak to Glavarius Marud in Kelethin ( 293, 109, 94 ) /waypoint 293, 109, 94 .
- Travel to The Down Below under Qeynos and do the following:
- Enter Crow's Resting Place, Thieves Guild ( -144, 0, -74 ) /waypoint -144, 0, -74 by clicking on the statue in the alcove.
- Speak to Fippy Darkpaw, the 4th in the back room. He won't help you at first.
- Click one of the tables in the front room to get a King's Court Ace. ( -9, 0, 0 ) /waypoint -9, 0, 0
- Speak to Fippy again and give him the ace. After more dialog and paying 5g, he will give you a clue.
- Travel to Nektropos Castle and do the following:
- Go to Lord Everling's bedroom then down into the basement from there.
- You will find the next clue in a harvestable Empty Crate Note on some crates at ( -41, -13, -57 ) /waypoint -41, -13, -57.
- Inspect the note in your inventory.
- Travel to Fallen Gate and do the following:
- Harvest Zannis K'Val's Chest in the Little Neriak area ( 167, 18, -83 ) /waypoint 167, 18, -83, next to Zannas of the Arm (33^^^) and three linked 33^ an intruder countermeasure to receive three notes: Tessa's Appreciation Note, Tessa's Note on the War, and Tessa's Contingency Plan.
- Examine the notes in your inventory.
- Travel to The Chessboard in the Butcherblock Mountains and do the following:
- One of the chess tiles ( -787, 101, -16 ) /waypoint -787, 101, -16 has a harvestable loose stone. Collecting it will trigger a trap, spawning four linked 34^ triggered guardians. If you looted the key from Zannas of the Arm (previous step), it will deactivate the trap and they won't spawn. You will always receive Tessa's Hidden Notes for Zannas regardless of if you kill the triggered guardians or not.
- Inspect the note in your inventory.
- Travel to Butcherblock Bay and do the following:
- Kill any aqua goblins until you receive an old Teir'Dal gemcron gem. The Runts do not give updates. Kill the goblins on the islands in the bay.
- Inspect the gem in inventory. The item can not be examined in Greater Faydark.
- Travel to the east of Crushbone Keep in Greater Faydark.
- There are three mine openings, enter the rightmost mine at ( -1470, 118, 199 ) /waypoint -1470, 118, 199.
- Speak to a punished magi apprentice ( -1620, 48, -30 ) /waypoint -1620, 48, -30. You must be able to speak orcish to speak to him. He wants the cleric helms from four a cleric of Hate to prove you are not a Crushbone spy.
- Enter Crushbone Keep. Slay four clerics of Hate on the second floor in the Hall of the Magi ( 70, 25, -36 ) /waypoint 70, 25, -36 to obtain the cleric helms. Most of the other mobs in the room are place holders for the clerics of Hate. Clerics can also be found in the Emperor's Chambers ( -13, 22, 31 ) /waypoint -13, 22, 31. The Oracle of Hate does not work. You may have to clear room a couple times to get all 4 to spawn.
- Return to a punished magi apprentice.
- Enter Crushbone Keep and enter the instanced zone The D'Vinnian Throne.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.