The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Zone||Rogues Gallery (Shattered Lands)|
|Location||( -26, -32, -22 ) /waypoint -26, -32, -22|
|Hiring Fee||scales with level|
|Salary||scales with level|
- Please open the mercenary's window in-game after hiring it and add the description here.
Abilities / SpellsEdit
- Mercenaries Resolve
- Intellectual Remedy (Group Buff: Improves profession based heals & wards)
- Breeze (Group Buff: Increases In-Combat Power Regeneration)
- Siren's Gift (Master) (Modifies mana flow to group targeted, reduces reuse timers, has a chance to reduce power cost of group members' spells)
- Arcane Bewilderment (Bewilders target forcing them to switch to another target)
- Obliterated Psyche (Decreases Arcane, Elemental & Noxious mitigations on an opponent)
- Hemorrhage (Deals mental damage & interrupts an opponent)
- Asylum(Deals mental damage over time & decreases their Arcane resistance)
- Brainshock (Deals unresistable mental damage & drains power from enemy over time)
- Tavalan Force (Inflicts mental damage over time)
- Peaceful Calm (Group Friend Buff: Decreases hate gain, increases potency & has a chance to decrease threat priority)
- Mana Tweak (Group Buff: Increases power of group members)
All mercenaries from mercenary crates are granted randomly. Rarity describes how likely or unlikely a player is to get this mercenary from a crate and, in turn, how much they will sell to Sneerio Backlash for status points.
- Walkyria Edda is rare and sells for 6,000,000 status.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.