|“||The Wailing Caves dates back to The Age of Turmoil when an orc raiding unit used it as a secret bunker to spy upon Freeport and feed upon the merchant traffic of the nearby roadways. The Freeport Militia discovered this bunked and descended into its bowels to capture every orc raider. They then slaughtered them in a slow and merciless fashion. It is this event that leaves these tunnels haunted to this day.||”|
- Combustible Gnome - obtained from Cog Burn near the entrance at ( -5, -1, -13 ) /waypoint -5, -1, -13
- The Search for Ariana - obtained from Orwen Neovra in West Nomad Camp in The Commonlands at ( 394, -47, -809 ) /waypoint 394, -47, -809
Far Seas RequistitionsEdit
- Far Seas Requisition - WC 002
- Far Seas Requisition - WC 045
- Far Seas Requisition - WC 077
- Far Seas Requisition - WC 124
- Far Seas Requisition - WC 154
These quests involve The Wailing Caves, but are not necessarily part of the timeline:
- Components for Gimble - obtained from Gimble Cognoggin, walking in The Commonlands around ( -279, -46, -404 ) /waypoint -279, -46, -404
- No Risk, No Reward - obtained from Madam Vi in The Commonlands at ( -470, -45, -293 ) /waypoint -470, -45, -293 as part of a quest series.
The following are unavailable to characters of Good-alignment:
-  Vibia's Wailing Cave Ingredients - obtained from Vibia Valens in The City of Freeport at ( -131, -21, -71 ) /waypoint -131, -21, -71
-  In Search of Spiritkeepers - obtained from Lieutenant Darrius in The City of Freeport at ( 136, -16, 114 ) /waypoint 136, -16, 114
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.