Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Starting with LU47, Everquest II has built-in Voice Chat. This page describes the Voice Chat feature.
Here is a summary of the voice chat feature. More information will be added soon.
- There is a new section in the Options Window with settings for Voice Chat. Start here to enable Voice Chat and add the voice chat toolbar on your screen. it is now in the SOEmote sub-catagory.
- Right-click the voice chat toolbar to access your Voice Options. Here you can join voice channels, set your volume, and mute other people.
- Voice Chat is currently Push-To-Talk. A "hands free" mode may be added at a later date.
- Voice Chat is currently channel-based only. A "proximity" voice feature may be added at a later date.
Voice Command Usage
- /voice - see the command list
- /voice join [password] - join channel
- /voice invite - invite player to join current channel
- /voice leave - leave current channel, but keep it available
- /voice drop - leave current channel and remove it from the channel list
- /voice mute - mutes a player locally
- /voice unmute - un mutes a player locally
- /voice volume <0 - 100> - set a player's volume locally
- /voice addmod - make player a moderator in the current channel
- /voice deletemod - remove moderator abilities from a player in the current channel
- /voice ban - bans a player in the current channel and kicks them if they are present
- /voice unban - unbans a player in the current channel
- /voice kick - kicks a player from the current channel
- /voice modmute - mutes a player for everyone in the current channel
- /voice unmodmute - unmutes a player for everyone in the current channel
- /voice muteall - mutes all players in the current channel
- /voice unmuteall - unmutes all players in the current channel