New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to the Visions of Vetrovia Expansion that is currently in BETA.
|Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
|When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
|Introduced||Visions of Vetrovia|
|Journal Level||132 (Tier 14)|
|Starting Zone||Forlorn Gist more|
|How to Start||Tavian Faust ( -139, 19, 366 ) /waypoint -139, 19, 366|
- Use the Ahroun Pack Disguise to get zone options to enter.
- It appears that you cannot have Mystic Moppet on when you use the disguise.
- Enter Castle Vacrul: Rosy Reverie (Solo) ( 442, 110, 271 ) /waypoint 441.73, 110.24, 270.64.
- Note: you will want to pick up Arqa Elharroun's quest So Jar So Good beforehand.
- Explore the secrets inside.
- A Libant vampire spawns and destroys your disguise at around ( 65, -1, -7 ) /waypoint 64.64, -0.76, -7.34.
- Continue exploring Castle Vacrul.
- Defeat all encounters in Castle Vacrul: Rosy Reverie (Solo).
- Talk to Tavian Faust in Forlorn Gist at ( -139, 19, 366 ) /waypoint -139, 19, 366.
- Enter Castle Vacrul: Caverns of the Forsaken (Solo) at ( 442, 110, 271 ) /waypoint 441.73, 110.24, 270.64.
- Note: you will want to pick up Arqa Elharroun's quest No Guts, No Gory beforehand.
- Gather an allelopath blightsnail to lift the weedwhip strangulation curse ( -265, -83, 317 ) /waypoint -265, -83, 317
- Note: Do not skip this step, if you forget to get the snail, Vishra will not appear and Marjeta will not talk to you after you kill Lysander.
- Continue exploring the depths of Castle Vacrul: Caverns of the Forsaken (Solo)
- Vishra at ( 5, -58, 162 ) /waypoint 5, -58, 162 speaks and disappears.
- Continue exploring the mysteries of Castle Vacrul: Caverns of the Forsaken (Solo)
- Use the Leave the Craw door at ( 4, -58, 145 ) /waypoint 4, -58, 145 and progress to Cruor Keep ( -83, -45, 35 ) /waypoint -83, -45, 35.
- Slay Lysander Mistmoore.
- Speak to Marjeta Vasilescu at ( -107, -46, -0 ) /waypoint -106.72, -45.56, -0.21. She spawns as soon as Lysander is dead.
- Kill Vorigan Mistmoore.
- Return to Tavian Faust in Forlorn Gist.
|EQ2i credits posts in this thread written by Kaitheel at the SOE/DBG Forums for some of the information in this article.|