The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Bar of Brell more|
|How to Start||Speak to Valla Brewhammer in the Bar of Brell.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Before you can complete this quest, you must to complete Ale Goggles, because you need to equip the Improved Ale Goggles (reward).
- If you have completed the Ale Googles quest and gathered the harestables, this quest will auto-complete.
- You must answer her riddle "Through the eyes of ale you see it. With your hands you pick it. It is wild, noble, golden, emerald and godly."
- Most of the riddle refers to the Bountiful Brewday garden shrubs (they have a green particle effect) that you must find and harvest materials from to complete the quest.
- The shrubs are can be found near Bar of Brell locations that have open land around them. If the Bar of Brell location is not out in a grassy area (dock at Timorous Deep) check nearby and check riverbanks in most locations as well.
- The gathered materials are used to craft items from the recipe books sold by Balin Copperfoot in the Bar of Brell.
- If you have completed A Gathering Obsession Timeline and have the Artisan's Fully Trained Pack Pony it can bring all of the materials needed for this quest back to you automatically.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Note: you can also buy one of each of these items using the broker, but be aware that the Clovers are rather rare and may be very costly.
- Equip the Improved Ale Goggles (a reward for completing the Ale Goggles quest)
- You will need to harvest at least one of the following from the Bountiful Brewday garden shrubs.
Bountiful Garden Locations[edit | edit source]
- Antonica - near the North Qeynos Gate at ( 66, -20, 0 ) /waypoint 66, -20, -0
- The Commonlands - by the Freeport gates at ( -1219, -82, 52 ) /waypoint -1219, -82, 52
- Timorous Deep - on the Docks just past the Griffin at ( 2362, 7, 1384 ) /waypoint 2362, 7, 1384
- Greater Faydark - at the stable near Green Knoll at ( 5569, 44, 41 ) /waypoint 5569, 44, 41
- New Halas (within Frostfang Sea) - in the center of the main village at ( -68, 148, -34 ) /waypoint -68, 148, -34
Reward[edit | edit source]
- Carpet of Clover (a ground mount that looks like a flying carpet)
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Brew Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year the week of March 17th.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.