| Welcome to EQ2i|
Hello Sabershadowkat, and welcome to EQ2i! Thank you for your contributions. We hope you decide to stay. Please edit to your heart's content and don't worry overmuch about getting it right. If you're unsure of how to use any of our templates at the site, don't panic! Just start a new article and place
And here are some very basic editing tips:
If you need any additional help, just drop by my talk page or any of the admin's talk pages. We'd be glad to help.
— Kodia 12:17, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
What seems to be the problem with that page that you flagged it? --Uberfuzzy 12:07, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
I think the itemlink is in the wrong place. It's giving a Game Link at the bottom of the item information, beneath the Quest information. Sabershadowkat 21:59, 17 November 2008 (UTC)
- no, thats where its supposed to be, where did you think it would be at? --Uberfuzzy 14:54, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
I thought it wouldn't show that link, but just link to the picture in the lootdb, like it does. But now I know. Thank you! Sabershadowkat 22:08, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, i see where you were confused now. Yes, we display the link at the bottom of the template box, so that users may copy the link from the website and paste it into the game. We just also happen to use that link to fetch the image from lootdb. --Uberfuzzy 22:12, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
Crazed Mender CoinsEdit
I'm a little bit curious about Crazed Mender Coins .. you added it but with the Removed from game tag on top. If the quest can still be done, please remove the tag at the top of the article.
-- 22:39, January 23, 2019 (UTC)
Quest can no longer be done. It still shows up on the EQ2u quest list as doable, so I thought a record that it cannot be done for the questsers following the list would be helpful. Plus the drop item itself was already on the wikia with no quest attached to it. Sabershadowkat (talk) 19:53, January 24, 2019 (UTC)
- Figured :)
- The thing is .. eq2u pulls the quest information from census. If you click on the "Census" or the "xml" in the "other resources" box on the right of a/the quest on the wiki you see the census information of that quest. eq2u uses that information to display the quest, that doesn't mean that the quest can be done. It only means the daybreak database "census" knows the quest, prolly to show who completed the quest at some point and/or to link a item to that quest.
- Yeah adding to flagging it rfg is fine after all of course :)
- -- 22:39, January 24, 2019 (UTC)