Images and icons Edit
Normally these kinds of chats stay on the talk page that they start on. I have moved the chat to your page to be sure you see the message.
- Images are named with the exact capitalization, spelling, punctuation (as close as possible, colons do not work in file names) and spacing as the item as seen in game.
- Icons should be uploaded as 42 x 42 pixels. This size will include the border of the icon and nothing beyond it.
- Icons should be uploaded as .png. .jpg works but expect it to be switched out for a sharper png at some point in the future.
- Icons should be named (as reasonably as possible) and numbered for the slot they occupy. See Category:Icons for the penultimate icon sorting. Pay note to Category:Equipment Icons - this cat covers all equippable slots including symbols and charms, shoulders, forearms, etc..
- Check as many cats as possible to find an icon. Many icons are used in different slots, thus ring, necklace and bracelet icons can and do overlap, amongst many others. Look in proximate cats for previously uploaded icons.
- If you do not find the icon you need, upload it anyway. It can always be corrected later.
You may not be told but any editing that is done (article editing, image uploading, etc.) really is appreciated. Thanks for your contributions! Janze-Nek 08:14, December 4, 2009 (UTC)