- Subterranean Overland Zone – Overland zone deep beneath Norrath’s surface.
- Signature Quests – Special quests for both Adventure and Tradeskill players!
- New Level Agnostic Dungeons – Brand new dungeons that scale for players 20-95
- Upgrade Your Items – Through the new Infusion system!
- New and Updated Deity System
- New Relic Item System
- Heroic & Advanced Solo Dungeons, Challenging Raid Zones and a New Contested Zone for level 100s!
Level 100 adventurers are to speak with Virun D'Xyafin in Neriak or Dangle Springbolt in Greater Faydark to begin their adventures.
Things you should be aware of:
- There is no weekly solo misson, to prevent the camping of the "underland" nameds
- Crit Bonus now has a hard cap of 3000.
- Weapon Damage Bonus, and Spell Weapon Damage Bonus now have a hard cap of 300.
- You may now reforge into Potency
- You may now reforge out of excess Crit Bonus, Weapon Damage Bonus, and Spell Weapon Damage Bonus
- Most fighter damage abilities, buffs and debuffs have been increased by approximately 15%.
- Most scout damage abilities, buffs and debuffs have been increased by approximately 30%.
- A small bag of platinum coins now gives 500plat instead of 75plat
- The crafted infusers use a raw that is gained my salvage "infusable" gear
- Aldaelon Rootbed and Omarin T'Zaana, the Sundered Ground event merchants, have returned to Kelethin and Neriak, respectively, for a limited time. Be sure to trade in any remaining Primordial Malice Baubles you have hiding in your pockets!
- You have to do the crafting timeline to be able to buy your new crafting books
- You should do the quests that are not part of the signature quests for the faction with the city and kinda nice gear upgrades (better then 2 red gemmed pieces)!
- when your faction is above like 20k or 30k you can use the mender's in Maldura
- Mobs in Advanced Solo zones deal less damage if no Healer or Fighter is in the group (merc don't count!), that means it's equal hard for the classes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.