2019 Summer Ethereal Event is now available. While the ethereal event is running, completing any Chaos Descending solo mission will grant an Astral Ethereal reward crate. When the Astral Ethereal reward crate is received it grants an Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallion up to your daily limit, and a small chance to receive a bonus reward based on the current Ethereal Wave. You may only receive 4 Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallions per day on each character from expert missions, 1 Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallion per day on each character from solo missions, and 1 Astral Gloom-Hardened Medallion per day on each character from Public Quest missions. On the test server, and only on the test server, solo missions will count as both the solo mission and …Read more >
Leveling items that previously increased resolve have had their base resolve set to the maximum amount that leveling could have attained.
- Weapons that had 60 resolve base before now have 90
- Weapons that had 70 resolve base before now have 105
Update Notes: Tuesday April 2, 2019
- Fracture the inheritance merchant will now grant inheritance vouchers if you have completed the applicable achievement on either Kaladim or Fallen Gate, but did not receive the voucher.
- To address a lag issue, PvP kills will no longer directly grant status and will instead grant tradeable Proof of Death Certificates, which may be sold for status.
- Raid encounters now drop both their armor patterns as well as armor account flags.
- Restored original resolve values on the following raid
- Raid 2 Mythic Basepop: 2012
- Raid 2 Mythic Boss: 2032
- Raid 4 Basepop: 2092
- Raid 4 Boss: 2112
- Raid 3 Mythic Basepop: 2253
- Raid 3 Mythic Boss: 2273
- Raid 4 Mythic Basepop: 2375
- The lockout has been lowered to 3 days.
- Xegony's …
Read more >
The expansion Chaos Descending went live today!Read more >
see Chaos Descending and Chaos Descending Timeline for more information about the expansion and the related quests.
Days of Summer Adventures Have Returned! Each week starting Tuesday, August 21st at 12:01AM PT, All Access members can log into any character and earn rewards for all characters on their account by completing Yun Zi’s weekly quest! Yun Zi will have additional quests and rewards added each week, so be sure to stay on top of helping him out if you want to snag all of the possible rewards before summer ends!
The quests of the The "Travels" of Yun Zi Timeline:
- The new "Travels" of Yun Zi - Antonica or Bust
- The new "Travels" of Yun Zi - Commonlands, Uncommon Heart
- The new "Travels" of Yun Zi - Run Nektulos Forest Run
- The new "Travels" of Yun Zi - Thundering Steppes By Steppes
- The new "Travels" of Yun Zi - Disenchanting the Enchanted
- The new "Travels" …