This is my To Do list. If you wish to help, drop a note into the Discussion page and, when done, use
strikeout on the item in my list. DO NOT remove lines, please!
add iname to all Information templates that imbed an image tag, default to PAGENAME
- finish on-template help for all my current templates
- put FloTempSig on any templates I have missed so I can remove Florence's Templates
- remove any remaining old Help:Template... pages
finish updating Claymore Timeline to QuestInformation-v2
- visit as many Zone pages as I can, update to current ZoneInformation and/or add abbrev
- visit as many Item pages as I can, update to current ItemInformation and/or add iname
- visit as many Equip pages as I can, update to current EquipInformation and/or add iname
- upload all the Item & Equip pics I have and make/update their pages
Write a template for displaying Character Information, for use by all on User pages.See Template:PCInformation Move all (Class) pages to remove the (Class) suffix
need a FSRInformation setDecided against it, created a page-based format instead. See Nektulos Forest FSRs for example.
- Create pages for the other FSR quest groups (See Nektulos Forest FSRs for example)
Add all the Factions that my toons know about, with the descriptions from the Factions tab of the Profile window.
Create, at the MINIMUM, stub pages for EVERY zone in EQ2! There is just no excuse for not having ALL the zones at least created, much less fleshed out! Especially badly needed: the villages of Qeynos and Freeport!
- Correct all category trees to remove cross-layer linking
Link all entries in Special:Wantedcategories
- Need a new template, LanguageInformation, to display info regarding both PC languages (learned by buying a language primer) and Monster languages (learned by completing a Language Quest)
Move all Archetype, Class and Subclass pages to categories. See Category:Wizard for my test page. All class pages should look like this!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.