|Date||October 04, 2006|
- Tradeskillers can now craft in the fresh air in many city zones.
- The hand of the gods can be felt once again with two new Live Events!
The Hand of the Gods
- The power of the old gods can be felt on Norrath as the prophets of the Burning Prince and the Duke of Below seek your assistance.
- If you are fearless enough to embark upon a trial of fire, speak with Civean Il'Pernod on the beaches of Lavastorm.
- Stout adventurers can meet Bronlor Stormhammer (Antonica) outside of Blackburrow to serve the Duke of Below.
Crafting: No Longer Just Underground!
- Have you ever wondered why poor crafters have always been forced to forge their creations in the damp, dark reaches of Norrath? Blame the gnomes!
- Tradeskillers will now find crafting stations placed throughout their home cities.
- Now you can display your skill to all your potential customers, without having to work in cramped quarters.
- The Ironforge Exchange and the Coalition of Tradesfolk will now sell Tradeskill Writ Clipboards for use in your home when you have achieved amiable faction with them.
- Leona Ward has checked with her suppliers and now sells the necessary fuels.
- The amount of fuel needed for rare potions/poisons that Alchemists make has been reduced from 8 to 4.
- Old tradeskill "Reagent" items can now be used as primary components in spell recipes much like Inks/Dyes.
- Dusts can no longer be used instead of normal Imbue items in imbue recipes.
- All female run animations have been updated with the exception of frogloks, halflings, and gnomes.
- You can now find an option under Controls -> Keyboard Settings called Automatic AFK. Enabling this option will cause your status to automatically be set to AFK whenever there is no keyboard (or Mouse) activity for 5 minutes. Using the keyboard again after this will remove the AFK.
- Swapping wielded or worn items will no longer cause you to lose the benefit from both pieces.
- The Ancestral Sarnak War Bow will now work properly.
- Adventurers on the Shiny Brass Halberd heritage quest should now find owlbear meat and undead flesh much more often.
- Adventurers who have completed the Ashen Order Timeline solo quest line in Pillars of Flame, then betrayed and started the Ashen Disciples Timeline, should now be able to complete it successfully.
- Houses will tell you how many broker slots they have before you buy them.
- The Quest Journal will no longer expand all trees every time the player logs in or zones.
- Looking for group and looking for work at the same time will no longer confuse /who lfg.
- There is now an option to increase and decrease the font size in text and response bubbles.
- The timer display in the group quest window will now align and count down properly.
- You will now receive a notice if you have already been awarded Achievement Experience for a named NPC kill.
- Consigned items purchased while possessing a pet will now go to the pet owner’s inventory.
Zones and Population
- Plumptucket's Love summoned pet is no longer affected by pet spells.
- The Direvine Matron will no longer be affected by her own attacks that have been reflected back to her.
- All the creatures in The Blackscale Sepulcher can now be affected by spells that target undead.
- The Transmogrification Elixir should be able to be used more reliably now in the Halls of Fate.
This was a sneak-patch, hence why it has no real LU number of it's own.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.