|Date||May 24, 2018|
|Daybreak's GU106 Patch Notes|
SEEDS OF VENGEANCE
This game update is packed full of new content, including a return to the Shard of Hate where solo players, groups, and raiders will all be confronted with new bosses, puzzles, and locations within the plane that have never been seen before! There will also be new expert dungeons, a revamped item examine window, new missions, and more!
- Fixed more issues related to Aerakyn and kilt tints.
- Deity Attributes will now be shared account wide. After logging into a character, that characters current level of Deity Attributes will be written to an account flag. When logging into another character on the account, the level of the account flag will be compared to the characters Deity Attribute, and either update the account flag if the characters attribute is higher, or update the characters attribute if the recorded account flag is higher.
Summer is here! Well, almost, but Ethereals are here! Upon completing Planes of Prophecy heroic missions you will also be granted an Ethereal reward roll. Each character may receive a single Ethereal reward roll when completing missions in most normal [Heroic] and [Event Heroic] zones, and up to 3 reward rolls when completing missions in [Expert], [Expert Event], and the Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic] zone. Each reward roll will grant at least one Planar Ethereal Coin, and a chance at a bonus reward, which can be one of the Ethereal items for that Ethereal wave, or bonus Planar Ethereal Coins.
Planar Ethereal Coins may be spent at the Ethereal Merchant located in Plane of Magic.
- Wave 1: May 24 - July 9
- Wave 2: July 9 - August 20
- Wave 3: August 20 - September 30
ETHEREAL DROPS: Test Server
Reward rolls granted via expert zones may also be earned from solo missions. This is not an extra roll, as you are still capped at a total of 3 rolls per expert or solo mission.
The following Achievement lines have been expanded:
- Signature Quests
The examine window and mouseover descriptions for house items now state where in a house the item may be placed (i.e. floor, wall, ceiling) in addition to the house type they may be placed in. The Item Examine and mouseover windows have been updated and streamlined. Stats that are always granted together on items, such as Primary Attributes, will now be grouped together. If an item possessed was any single one of these stats previously, it will now grant you all of the stats in that item group. Mousing over the item group to see what stats are included in that group.
Base attributes are no longer shown on items by default, and instead can be viewed by clicking the Base checkbox located under the item icon.
Current item groups are:
- Primary Attributes: Agility, Intelligence, Strength, Wisdom
- Resistances: Arcane, Elemental, Noxious
- Defensive Skills: Defense, Deflection, Parry, Aggression
- Offensive Skills: Crushing, Piercing, Slashing, Ranged
- Spell Skills: Ordination, Ministration, Subjugation, Disruption, Focus
- Crafting Skills: Artificing, Artistry, Chemistry, Fletching, Scribing, Sculpting, Metalshaping, Metalworking, Tailoring
- Harvesting Skills: Foresting, Fishing, Gathering, Trapping, Mining
Full details of the Examine revamp may be found here: GU106: Seeds of Vengeance is Coming!
- All NPCs in Planes of Prophecy [Duo] dungeons have had their damage reduction lowered.
- Noble Taig Rhul, the Loyalty Realtor, is now selling a "Valorian Bloom".
Plane of Magic
- Travel throughout Plane of Magic is no longer restricted to discovering the teleporters.
- Two new teleporters have been added to Plane of Magic - one between Aetherscar and Metetherial Plains, and another at Amphitheater of Song.
Plane of Disease: The Source [All Versions]
- The number of festrus encounters required to spawn Blighthorn has been reduced by half.
- Rancine now spawns after Blighthorn is defeated.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire [All Versions]
- The sun rays within The Solar Core should now reappear after defeating The Avatar of the Sun.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Solo]
- Gatekeeper Karatil has had his outgoing damage reduced
- Gatekeeper Karatil should no longer cast his abilities quite as often and he should give more time to react to any abilities he does use. This only applies to the solo version of the encounter.
The Fabled Nizara, City of the Nayad [Advanced Solo]
- The Lockout has been reduced to 90 minutes.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Heroic]
- Gatekeeper Karatil has had his outgoing damage reduced
The Fabled Nizara, City of the Nayad [Heroic]
- The Lockout has been reduced to 90 minutes.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge [Raid]
- Updated the curse description text in the Jolur Sandstorm and Oljin Stormtide encounter to more accurately describe the effect.
Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]
- The Manaetic Behemoth has had its difficulty slightly lowered.
- Clockwork Cleaners in the Gearbox encounter should no longer be able to kill players after they have been defeated.
Plane of Disease: Virulent Incursion [Raid]
- Raids attempting to reset the Amalgams near Bertox can now use the emote "/beckon" instead of "/assistme" to reset their location.
- The gate leading to Bertoxxulous' chamber should now open if the encounter resets at ANY time during the encounter or the encounter is defeated.
Planes of Prophecy [Heroic] and [Event Heroic] missions now grant the Elixir of the Expert. The Elixir of the Expert may be used by a member in a single Expert, Expert Event, or the Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt Heroic zone once per calendar day. While under the effects of an Elixir of the Expert, the caster will have their stats increased to a level which will allow them to contribute effectively to their group regardless of how well equipped they are. Leaving the dungeon in which the buff was cast will disable the effects until the caster returns to that specific instance.
TIER 1 Expert Dungeons
- Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Expert]
- Plane of Disease: Outbreak [Expert]
- Plane of Disease: Infested Mesa [Expert Event]
- Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Expert]
- Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Expert Event]
- Solusek Ro's Tower: The Obsidian Core [Expert]
TIER 2 Expert Dungeons
- Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change [Expert]
- Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Expert Event]
- Plane of Disease: The Source [Expert]
- Plane of Innovation: Gears in the Machine [Expert]
- Solusek Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire [Expert]
- Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt [Heroic]
More information about expert dungeons may be found here: GU106: Expert Dungeons and Plane of Magic Fast Travel
- Many Percent Based heals have been updated to scale with the casters level and rebalanced to align with upcoming balance updates.
- Abilities granted by the Epic Reprecussions quest, as well as those granted by the Beastlord and Channeler Epic 1 quests will now be granted to level 90 and above characters automatically on live servers.
- Most Channeler heals are no longer percentage based.
- Level 1 through 10 Adept and Master recipescrolls are now rewarded by Weekly Planar Mission Reward Crates.
- Illegible Scroll Pages are now rewarded by daily Planar Mission Reward Crates.
- Live Event house items that are not player writable, should all be stackable now.
- Purple Rose Topiary - House item can be scaled down even smaller and enlarged even bigger now.
- Hinged Rose Topiaries - House items can be scaled down even smaller and enlarged even bigger now.
- a Neriak recruit badge - Item can no longer be traded within the group, as it offers the quest "A Guard Insignia?" and can interfere with quest progression if traded before quest requirements are met.
- Chipped Qeynos Celebration Cup - House item is now tradeable.
- Sparkling Drape of Twilight Magic - Item is named correctly now.
- Stargazer's Numinous Bracers - Item now has the proper icon.
- Augury Harbinger Patriarch and Argas, Champion of Magic can now be purchased by level 100+ alts if any character on the account has completed the Legacy of Power achievement for accounts possessing the qualifying expansion level.
- Community Cushion - Can now also be placed in guild halls.
- Heals and wards are now percent-based in Planes of Prophecy public quest zones.
- A Restitch in Time: Lightning Strikes - Applying the Heated Clay Temper to the Untempered Lightning Rods will now properly update, no matter what zone you are in when you perform the task.
- A Restitch in Time: Lightning Strikes - Crafting the Heated Clay Temper before the Untempered Lightning Rods no longer causes a conflict with the quest progression.
- A Stitch in Time, Part II: Lightning Strikes - Applying the Heated Clay Temper to the Untempered Lightning Rods will now properly update, no matter what zone you are in when you perform the task.
- My Kingdom for Some Dirt - Entering "The Willow Wood: Besieged Hamlet" when instructed to "Lead Jesenda to the Willow Wood" should update more consistently now.
- Stromur's Hit List: The Rest of Them - Brokenskull bouncers and drunkards will now update this quest, as intended.
- For the Voice She Once Had - Deina is now clearly captured by Ohlnitan. To reduce confusion, Ohlnitan's dialogue now begins when a player enters AOI or hails him.
- Shady Swashbuckler XVIII - Now offers Quickened Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring, for those who have completed the quest "Shrunken Legacy".
- Awakening Bonds: The First Steps - Fury's "Blessed Wrath" and Warden's "Unwavering Duty" have been moved to lower in the Shadow Oak, and should no longer be gated by "A Broken Barrier" or "Investigate the Death".
- Gorowyn: Carnivorous Graniteback - Completed quest journal is now accurate.
- Menial Tasks... - Deletion of the quest now removes the Top Priority Secret Reports from the player's inventory.
- A Drukin Archaeologist - Drukin Tellfizz no longer wanders while stuck on the cliff.
- A Drukin Archaeologist - Drukin Tellfizz will now update this quest, even if he has already been saved.
- Drukin Tellfizz, Stuck Gnome - Drukin's Shooter and Drukin's Grappler are now removed from player when the quest is deleted.
- Green Fruit for Rut Part Deux - Izny Rut will now complete this quest, even if you have, "The Mootuingo Job".
- Operation Crustacean Station Continuation - Izny Rut will now complete this quest, even if you have, "The Mootuingo Job".
- Ghost's Lost Score - Deletion of the quest now removes associated quest items from your inventory.
- Specific Resonance - Attempting to use Jesinnal's Tablet on a creature no longer necessary for the quest now results in an onscreen message.
- Specific Resonance - Using Jesinnal's Tablet successfully now results in an onscreen message.
- Shape the Future - The sculpted stone and unsculpted stone now read as signs, even when not usable, to reduce confusion over the two.