Unstable Tinkered Portals are special locations that appear only during the Tinkerfest annual live event. The portal itself is a green, glowing gizmo or widget found in the middle of a giant gear. When clicked on, the portal will transport you to Gnomeland Security Headquarters.
- The locations are only available for travel during the Tinkerfest celebration, which occurs in mid-July every year.
- They are a one-way travel option and all will take you directly to Gnomeland Security Headquarters.
- They are useful for travel during several event quests.
- Players can find the event-themed purple shinies and the common currency Shiny Tinkerfest Cogs on the ground leading up to and all around the portals.
Evil-Aligned Cities with PortalsEdit
- Freeport - in East Freeport ( -107, -24, 106 ) /waypoint -107, -24, 106
- Gorowyn - near to the first elevator upon entering the city from Timorous Deep ( 2575, 8, 1228 ) /waypoint 2575, 8, 1228
- Neriak - within Indigo Hollow ( 42, 17, -32 ) /waypoint 42, 17, -32
Good-Aligned Cities with PortalsEdit
- Kelethin - on the platform near the Kelethin First Regional Bank ( 298, 106, 151 ) /waypoint 298, 106, 151
- Qeynos - in North Qeynos ( 267, -16, 68 ) /waypoint 267, -15.62, 67.9
- New Halas - on the platforms leading down to the Erollis Dock ( -428, 53, 27 ) /waypoint -428, 53, 27
- Solusek's Eye - near the Solusek Mining Company gnomes ( 33, 14, -41 ) /waypoint 33, 14, -41
- The Bonemire - within the Drednever Crash Site ( 39, 43, 523 ) /waypoint 39, 43, 523
- Moors of Ykesha - around the crafting area and bank within the Dropship Landing Zone ( 1780, 453, 837 ) /waypoint 1780, 453, 837
- Great Divide - Thurgadin Docks ( 1284, -540, 424 ) /waypoint 1284, -540, 424
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only accessable in-game during the annual Tinkerfest festivities that occur roughly from the end of July to early August.|