The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
See the Guild Hall Amenities page for a list of all amenities.
- This amenity does not have a Guild Level minimum.
- This amenity is available for all types of Guild Halls.
About this AmenityEdit
In order to customize the appearance of a hireling, you must purchase at least one Uniform Mannequin.
- After the mannequin's appearance is set, you can use the Uniform drop down in the hireling's "Customize" menu.
- Eleven items can be added to the display, including a cloak that displays the guild heraldry.This is done by dragging and dropping items into each slot.
- Items used in this manner only change the appearance of the uniform mannequin; the clothing or armor is retained in normal character inventory.
- The mannequin appearance can be changed endlessly at no cost.
- Multiple mannequins make it easier to have a look for different types of guild hall hirelings. For example, your guild hall banker might wear casual clothing, while a Guild Guard can wear full armor.
- The guild can have ten different uniforms, but the amenity only counts as one in the total amenity allowance for the hall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.