|Zone (Patch)||Shard of Hate: Utter Contempt (Heroic) (LU106)|
|Level||117▲▲▲ Tier 12 Epic x2|
|Location||Outside the door to the Heart of Hate when you have killed the Cantankerous Triumvirate.|
|Reported Drops||none reported, try LootDB.|
|Linked with||Blood of Ulvaug and a victim of Ulvaug|
- Spawned by killing the Cantankerous Triumvirate
- Requires: 20-25 billion DPS.
- Ulvaug has a massive frontal arcane AOE with knock-back. [what is the name of the AOE?]
- The AOE is signaled by an emote that says something like "prepares to spray blood in front of him".
- Ulvaug is rooted during the AOE. The group should stand under him between the hind legs during the fight, and the tank should joust to the the same position to avoid the AOE.
- Ulvaug spawns many, many Blood of Ulvaug adds.
- If the Blood of Ulvaug adds are not killed quickly, they spawn victims of Ulvaug.
- Using a MA and burning down the adds quickly is helpful. Either make a targeting macro (/target Blood of Ulvaug) or open your threat window (/togglethreatwindow) and target them there. While this is useful up to 50%, they double their spawn rate below 50% and easily become overrun.
- At 50%, Ulvaug's rate of bleeding doubles every 5 seconds.
|EQ2i credits posts in this thread written by Bawkan at the SOE/DBG Forums for some of the information in this article.|
|EQ2i credits posts in this thread written by Cerapis, Dabus, Kari, Moss at the SOE/DBG Forums for some of the information in this article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.