The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to the Blood of Luclin Expansion that is currently in BETA.
| Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
| When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
|Journal Category||Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazarr|
|Journal Level||118 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Aurealian Coast more|
|How to Start||Speak to Gaedra Rugon at ( 626, 95, -420 ) /waypoint 626.32, 94.57, -419.61|
- Enter Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar (Solo) at ( 170, 62, -645 ) /waypoint 170, 62, -645
- Walk into the main room. To the left are a pile of reishi mobs. Kill them. Running around here will be a bazar rat and a haven hopper. The [a bazaar rat] and a [haven hopper] are all over the zone - pick them up as you see them. They will be important later.
- You obtain various trade components by killing and looting mob bodies. Most respawn. These are tradeable to any hawks (all hawks are merchants, and offer the same deals) flying around the zone for rats.
- Reishi stem - Reishi mushroom mobs
- Mineral conglomerate - Sediment delver mobs
- Shadowy mass - tendrils of shadow mobs
- Cube of Owlbear blubber - owlbear mobs
- a bizarre trinket - a bazaar merchant's chest (some chests will become aggro mobs.)
- Shred of nether - netherbian darkluster mobs.
- If you see darkbloom plant mobs, get close and right click to feed them haven hopper. Kill the mob. Loot blackened frog legs. These will be important later.
- Trade the first rat to Sammy ( -277, 0, 115 ) /waypoint -277, 0, 115 for Money Bag (function unknown).
- Proceed into the next room to Financier Fendilix ( -270, -1, 33 ) /waypoint -270, -1, 33.
- He has a spell called Market Crash that will cause you to fall to the ground. X or /stand to get up. Around 50-ish%, he will create a second version of himself. Kill it to remove the 50% damage reduction buff from him. Loot a ball of yarn from his loot chest.
- Go to Boris ( -189, 0, -102 ) /waypoint -189, 0, -102. Trade the ball of yarn and a rat to him for a 30 Grit Sand Rune and another rat for Key of Articulation.
- Go to ( -175, -2, 109 ) /waypoint -175, -2, 109 and move the mannequin to ( -118, -1, 61 ) /waypoint -118, -1, 61.
- Before the fight, clear the area of mobs. Go in your bag to the 30 Grit Sand Rune and right click it to auto-consume. Use the key on both mannequins to active Mandee and Mannee Quinn. Loot a rough mannequin leg from the chest.
- Go to Motor ( -117, 0, 103 ) /waypoint -117, 0, 103 and trade the a rough mannequin leg and a rat for Lucky Horseshoe.
- Go to Short Shift Stables and kill Short Shift Template:LOC
- Use the Lucky Horseshoe during the fight to remove a stoneskin effect to do more damage. You'll get a detriment (red iirc) in your detriment window that will show when you should use it.
- Periodically, he will emote "A ghostly carrier is antsy." Look for a clicky horse, and quick-click it until it says it is soothed. This step can be ignored if damage is good enough, but will result in the horse becoming aggro eventually.
- Go back to the main room. There is a red NPC mob there. Clear the entire area from the column on the left, over to the hallway to the stable, and around the hut with Mausi. When it's fully cleared, go hail Trade Baroness Elsindir. Trade Lucky Horseshoe and Money Bag for Bazaar Trade Agreement. He tricked you!
- Take the Bizarre Trade Agreement to Mausi ( -49, 0, 113 ) /waypoint -49, 0, 113. Trade the Bizarre Trade Agreement and 2 rats for Cat's Eye Agate.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Hotbar or make a macro to use the Cat's Eye Agate quickly. DO NOT SPEND TIME LOOKING FOR IT AFTER THE FIGHT STARTS. PLAN AHEAD.
- During the fight, he will cast Monopoly of Souls. If the spell is completed, it's a scripted kill. Use the Cat's Eye Agate to interrupt his casting. He has an emote, "I trade in souls." when he is casting this spell.
- Also, he will cast Trade Route on a player. This is a large stoneskin which requires you hunting 5 banners to remove. They spawn one right after the next, and you must follow them and click them. They are dark, and a bit hard to see, but are fairly close to each other. They can take different paths each time, so be prepared to look around for them.
- VERY IMPORTANT: HE WILL SOMETIMES CAST MONOPOLY OF SOULS WHILE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE BANNERS. It is best to re-target him while you look from one to the next to catch his cast. IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO INTERRUPT THE MONOPOLY OF SOULS THAN TO REMOVE THE STONESKIN.
- Loot Bazaar Trade Agreement From the loot chest. This allows you to trade with Mia
- Look around for Mia. She wanders the zone, track is helpful. Buy one of everything from her.
- 9 Lives - Single use, until cancelled charm. On death, heals caster for 25% Max Health & stuns Caster.
- Cat's Paw - 20 charge charm. Launches you into the air.
- Chase the Cat - Charm allows quick teleportation to Mia in case of need later.
- Lucky Horseshoe - Used to purchase Upgraded Lucky Horseshoe
- Money Bag - function unknown.
- Spirit of the Cat - Shapechanges caster into cat with movement speed increase.
- Upgraded 30 Grit Sand Rune - upgrade of previous charm.
- Upgraded Lucky Horseshoe - must be attuned to use. Attune now.
- Go to ( 115, -1, 114 ) /waypoint 115, -1, 114 and use Spirit of the Cat to get past a Palestra guard and a captured invader.
- Talk to Spirit ( 262, 0, 118 ) /waypoint 262, 0, 118 and buy Paludal Catnip for one rat.
- Use the 9 Lives Charm before engaging.
- Bazaar Baron Brixwald is a complex fight, and a conglomeration of all previous Named fights. He has a knockback and it is advisable to pull him against the wall. If, during the fight, you are knocked into a pit, use the 20 charge Cat's Paw to launch out of the hole.
- During the fight, he will emote "The public scorns you, outsider!" and cast a spell "Public Scorn". This is a noxious detriment that you must use Paludal Catnip to dispel.
- He will also say, "What's a soul to ye?" and cast a spell "Soul Espionage". Use the Cat's Eye Agate to interrupt him. Failure to interrupt this casting is death.
- He will cast a stoneskin that appears as a blue and purple icon in your detriment window. Use the Upgraded Lucky Horseshoe to dispel.
- IMPORTANT NOTE - HE WILL SOMETIMES CAST PUBLIC SCORN RIGHT BEFORE SOUL ESPIONAGE. THE NOXIOUS DETRIMENT MUST BE CLEARED OFF TO USE THE CAT'S EYE AGATE TO INTERRUPT SOUL ESPIONAGE.
- Once he is dead, look around for Ancient Discarded Weapon Piles and harvest them until you find the petrified zipacaite hammer.
- Return to Gaedra Rugon in Aurelian Coast at ( 626, 95, -420 ) /waypoint 626.32, 94.57, -419.61.
- At least 1p 53g 9s
- Amulet of the Haven
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.