| All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to the Blood of Luclin Expansion that is currently in BETA.
| Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
| When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
|Journal Category||Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazarr|
|Journal Level||118 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Aurealian Coast more|
|How to Start||Speak to Gaedra Rugon at ( 626, 95, -420 ) /waypoint 626.32, 94.57, -419.61|
- Enter Fordel Midst: Bizarre Bazaar (Solo) at ( 170, 62, -645 ) /waypoint 170, 62, -645
- Defeat 6 netherbeings for acrylia phosphate. Note: They share spawn points with other creatures.
- You obtain various trade materials by killing and looting various mob bodies.
- Mobs respawn.
- You can buy rats from Hawker Fawks who flies around throughout the Bazaar. You'll need several.
- Fair warning: I did not keep good notes until after killing Short Shift. Nor did I necessarily figure out exactly what's required and what can be skipped. I killed a lot of trash and a lot of chests.
- Kill the banker Financier Fendilix at ( -273, -1, 37 ) /waypoint -273, -1, 37
- Move Mandee and Mannee Quin to ( -120, -1, 63 ) /waypoint -120, -1, 63
- did not keep initial locations, maybe one at ( -182, -1, 61 ) /waypoint -182, -1, 61 other at ( -174, -2, 106 ) /waypoint -174, -2, 106
- Somehow triggered the ability to buy a Key of Articulation and 30 Grit Sand Rune from one of the little cat merchants on the platform, maybe Boris at ( -191, 0, 103 ) /waypoint -191, 0, 103. Maybe by disposing of all of the chests on their platform. Prior to unlocking the ability to buy from them, clicking on the cat showed nothing to buy.
- Buy a Key of Articulation and 30 Grit Sand Rune.
- Use the key on one of the Quins to activate them
- Use the 30 Grit Sand Rune to be able to damage them
- Kill them
- Buy a Lucky Horseshoe, probably from Motor at ( -121, 0, 105 ) /waypoint -121, 0, 105 (after disposing of the chests on his platform?)
- Use the horseshoe
- Approach ( -59, -1, 215 ) /waypoint -59, -1, 215
- Kill Short Shift
- Buy a Money Bag from Sammy at ( -279, 0, 117 ) /waypoint -279, 0, 117
- Buy a Bazaar Trade Agreement from Trade Baroness Elsindir at ( -40, -1, 52 ) /waypoint -40, -1, 52
- Buy a Cat's Eye Agate from Mausi at ( -51, 0, 107 ) /waypoint -51, 0, 107
- Kill Trade Baroness Elsindir
- She will say I trade in souls and then the Cat's Eye Agate will begin to glow, use it to interupt. Click the flags, when she says follow the trade route, I had 6 flags, 2 times, the flags appear to pop in random spots, but in area close to the fight.
- Loot the Trade Agreement from the body
- Buy the Spirit of the Cat from Mia and use it to pass the guard at ( 124, -1, 114 ) /waypoint 124, -1, 114
- Buy Paludal Catnip from Spirit at ( 263, 0, 120 ) /waypoint 263, 0, 120
- Take the passage ( 301, 0, 131 ) /waypoint 301, 0, 131 down to the floor and harvest Ancient Discarded Weapon Piles until you find the petrified zipacaite hammer underneath one of them.
- If you want to fight Bazaar Baron Brixwald who wanders the floor, best to hotbar the 30 Grit Sand Rune, the Paludal Catnip, and the Cat's Eye Agate.
- Use the Sand Rune to be able to damage him
- Use the Cat's Eye immediately when you see the emote Your Cat's Eye Agate begins to glow!
- Use the Paludal Catnip to break the stun
- Return to Gaedra Rugon in Aurelian Coast at ( 626, 95, -420 ) /waypoint 626.32, 94.57, -419.61.
- At least 1p 53g 9s
- Amulet of the Haven