Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Trial of Sagacious Ting: Solo (Instance) -- The instance used for the quest below.
- Trial of Sagacious Ting: Solo (Quest) -- The solo quest started in The Village of Shin as part of the Fallen Dynasty Timeline.
- Trial of Sagacious Ting: Heroic (Instance) -- The instance used for the quest below.
- Trial of Sagacious Ting: Heroic (Quest) -- The heroic quest started in The Village of Shin as part of the Fallen Dynasty Timeline.
Notes[edit | edit source]
The Trial of Sagacious Ting can refer to the solo or heroic version of the Trial of Sagacious Ting quest or the related zone instance.
- You can choose between solo and heroic instances for this trial.
- Mercenaries are disabled in the solo instance but permitted in the heroic instance.
- Destroying vases will give you between 2 - 10 terracotta shards. Up to Five vases have been found in a single instance.
- Vases are Trackable.
- There is no lockout timer for failing either instance, but the success lockout timer is 3 days.
- The solo and heroic instances are on separate lockout timers.
- The reward for the solo instance is 20 monk pebbles.
- The reward for the heroic instance is 40 monk pebbles
- monk pebbles can be turned into Brother Huang Mantian for titles.
- A Full List the Fallen Dynasty trials can be found on the Tower of the Four Winds Trials article.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.