Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Trial of Bo Fen: Solo (Instance) -- The instance used for the quest below.
- Trial of Bo Fen: Solo (Quest) -- The solo quest started in The Village of Shin as part of the Fallen Dynasty Timeline.
- Trial of Bo Fen: Heroic (Instance) -- The instance used for the quest below.
- Trial of Bo Fen: Heroic (Quest) -- The heroic quest started in The Village of Shin as part of the Fallen Dynasty Timeline.
The Trial of Bo Fen can refer to the solo or heroic version of the Trial of Bo Fen quest or the related zone instance.
- You can choose between solo and heroic instances for this trial.
- Mercenaries are disabled in the solo instance but permitted in the heroic instance.
- Destroying vases will give you between 2 - 10 terracotta shards. Up to Five vases have been found in a single instance.
- Vases are Trackable.
- There is no lockout timer for failing either instance, but the success lockout timer is 3 days.
- The solo and heroic instances are on separate lockout timers.
- The reward for the solo instance is 15 monk pebbles.
- The reward for the heroic instance is 30 monk pebbles
- monk pebbles can be turned into Brother Huang Mantian for titles.
- A Full List the Fallen Dynasty trials can be found on the Tower of the Four Winds Trials article.