|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Obulus Frontier more|
|How to Start||Speak with Growf at ( 78, -171, -679 ) /waypoint 78, -171, -679|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Relinquish Your Gathering Goblin?Edit
- Warning: Accepting this quest makes you lose your Gathering Goblin spell
To start this, you are given the option to relinquish the ability Artisan's Gathering Goblin and replace it with
- a house item that allows daily harvesting of a rare item (like harvesting a Shadeweave bud at home)
- A skill that reduces base harvesting time Summon Artisan's Gathering Goblin (Harvesting Buff)
- the ability to hire a Gardening Goblin brigand mercenary
- Decide if you are willing to free your gathering goblin so it can be happy.
- Warning: Accepting this quest makes you lose your Gathering Goblin! The Summon Gathering Goblin spell will buff your harvesting time instead
- Type in your character's first name.
- Growf asks for help making plant pots.
- Gather 6 fresh clay from both branches of the Warsilks River (trackable as clay deposit).
- Make 3 Fancy plant pots at a Goblin Firepit ( 134, -164, -770 ) /waypoint 134.03, -164.00, -770.04.
- Bring the pots back to Growf and speak with him
- Accept the potted plant house item.
- Place the Obulus Frontier Seedling in your home.
- Check back on the plant later. (approx. 24 hours)
- Your gathering goblin has returned as A Gardening Goblin, and asks you to help make the plant grow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.