Track Harvestables is an Tradeskill Alternate Advancement ability that can be chosen as you advance in your skills.
This spell is part of the Seasoned Harvesting line in the Tradeskill AA tree, located at the top of the tree, under the (general) Tradeskill tab.
- To gain the ability put points into Seasoned Harvesting on the top left side of the general Tradeskill AA tree.
This elective tradeskill spell is highly useful for anyone who:
- Takes the time to gather resources for crafting items like spells, armor, house items and so on.
- Completes quests that include gathering as a skill (e.g. the Claiming the Goblish Tongue)
- Locating some house items that are "plundered" in various zones, like the Frosty Vesspyr Willow.
To use this ability after you've added it to you AA:
- Press K to open the Knowledge book and locate the icon
- Drag it to a hotbar
- Click on the icon and move around the zone until the desired item appears on the list
- Click the
What it TracksEdit
This ability will track by the name of the "node" (the item you click) to gather, not the potential resources.
For example, it will list Oasis Shrubbery, the node to gather food resources from in the Commonlands, not the name of any of the food resources one can gather from the shrub.
This ability can also locate:
- Collection "shinies" and book pages , shown in the list as ? or ! punctuation marks
- Some quest related items like the statue version of the Goblin Territory Marker
On occasion, some nodes may not be trackable with this ability, but overall, it's function is as a broad as the scout-based tracking, though focused on gathering.