The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This is a random djinn lamp spawn throughout the Sinking Sands. This is a very fast solo instance.
- You can get tea and cookies by reading the note on the table in the second room.
- Use the doorknocker in the second room to port back to Sinking Sands.
Zoning in at Higher LevelsEdit
- Zoning in at higher levels may instead take you to a zone called A djinn Treasure Cache. To open the chest, the combination is 22, 35, 29, 10, 42, 23. This rewards a mighty 3g then zones you back to the Sinking Sands docks.
- The lamp leads to a different zone, Shimmering Citadel: Inside the Bottle for those working on the Mage Epic 2.0 quest Key to Curing the Spellpox.
Supposedly, there are fifteen possible spawn locations.
Near the Bay of Anuk
- On an island in the middle of the Bay of Anuk ( -772, -224, -1356 ) /waypoint -772.33, -223.94, -1355.79 .
- On an island in the Bay of Anuk almost wedged between the two rocks ( -846, -224, -1381 ) /waypoint -846.19, -223.91, -1380.68 .
- On a small rock island on the east side of Bay of Anuk ( -971, -219, -1446 ) /waypoint -970.77, -219.01, -1446.46 .
- On a different small island east of the Bay of Anuk ( -1253, -223, -1197 ) /waypoint -1252.83, -223.30, -1197.07 .
- On another small rock island near the Bay of Anuk ( -1388, -223, -1240 ) /waypoint -1388.48, -222.55, -1240.22
- On yet another small rock island east of the Bay of Anuk (just to the west of the climbable point to the top of the cliffs) ( -1346, -228, -1204 ) /waypoint -1346.00, -228.00, -1204.00 .
- Inside the inlet to the northern most end of the map, southern most rock, just below the other two locations, lower of two rocks closest to the wall, has 4 level 53 mobs that spawn Bay of Anuk ( -786, -231, -1285 ) /waypoint -785.58, -231.08, -1284.98.
Near Onerock Isle
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.