The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Bristlebane Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year on and around April 1st.|
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||Speak with Blat Berisen near the entrance to West Freeport at ( -1105, -60, 55 ) /waypoint -1105, -60, 55.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Good aligned? See the Blat Berisen page for locations you can access.
Blat Berisen sends you to speak with the following other NPCs:
- Speak with Frethe Zizlop near the armorsmith at ( 284, -4, -103 ) /waypoint 284.49, -3.52, -103.26
- This will start the subquest Card Deals.
- Speak with Zoe Hertzflip near the General Goods Merchant in West Freeport ( 222, -3, 77 ) /waypoint 222, -3, 77
- This will start the subquest Ogled Goggles.
- Speak with Barb Islenet in near the T2 guild hall at North Freeport ( -28, -20, -271 ) /waypoint -28, -20, -271
- This will start another subquest, Wine for the Lady.
- Speak with Abner Siblet inside the Jade Tiger Inn in North Freeport ( -105, -21, -79 ) /waypoint -105, -21, -79
- This will start yet another subquest, Fribles's Fate.
- In the The Commonlands go to ( -327, -47, -300 ) /waypoint -327, -47, -300, northwest of the Crossroads. Belazzor Fribles, the Inept will spawn and attack you; his level scales to yours.
- After you've killed Fribles return to Abner Siblet in North Freeport.
- Return to the remaining NPCs in reverse order to complete each of the subquests. You will get Exp/AA exp for all 4 of them.
- Return finally to Blat Berisen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.