The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other articles with related titles, see Throne of Fear.
- Advanced Solo version of this instance
- Zone Walkthrough
- Speak to the haunted Amygdalan to the south if you want the buff "Empowerment of Terris" (bonuses to melee), or to the blissful Amygdalan for "Empowerment of Morrel" (bonus to casting).
- Head west through the gate that has opened and follow the hallway to the next room. ( -229, 0, 58 ) /waypoint -229, 0, 58
- Clear the lizardmen groups on either side of Pharinch's room.
- Kill Pharinich (updates And His Name Is...). He may spawn a manifestation of the dead during the fight.
- You will now have a 3 day timer on this zone.
- Quest: Lost Keys - click on the runestone ( -195, 0, 80 ) /waypoint -195, 0.19, 80 in Pharinich's room.
- Go south through the gate that opened and follow the hallway to the next room ( -157, -24, 41 ) /waypoint -157, -24, 41 . This room is a series of raised platforms with the named in the center. Don't fall... it won't end well.
- Kill A Planar Manifestation (96^) (updates And His Name Is...). If you have good ranged and a mercenary the easiest way to fight this might be from attacking in the hallway and sending in the merc. Multiple fearful manifestations may spawn during the fight.
- The gate to the north is now open. If you're working on Lost Keys, take the platforms to the east.
- Quest: Lost Keys - click on the runestone ( -174, -27, -0 ) /waypoint -174, -27, -0.43 in the Planar Manifestation's room.
- Follow the hallway north to the next room. ( -100, 0, -104 ) /waypoint -100, 0.28, -104
- Kill all of the ireblind imps.
- Kill The Enraged Imp (96^) (updates And His Name Is...).
- The gate to the west is now open. Follow the hallway to the next room.( -19, 0, -140 ) /waypoint -19, 0.22, -140
- Kill all of the alerted frights and watchful frights.
- Kill The Thoughtbleeder (96^) (updates And His Name Is...).
- Quest: Lost Keys - click on the runestone ( -10, 0, -203 ) /waypoint -10, 0.11, -203 in the Thoughtbleeder's room.
- The gate to the west is now open. Follow the hallway to the next room. ( 103, 15, -137 ) /waypoint 103, 15, -137
- Quest: Lost Keys - click on the runestone. ( 127, 16, -157 ) /waypoint 127, 16, -157
- Speak to the Amygdalan you spoke to earlier. The gate to the west will open.
- Go down the hallway and walk to the circle in the center of the final room.
- Kill Baelon of Thule (96^^). During this fight Baelon will swing his mace at least once, dealing about 1.5 million damage to anyone in its path.
- The trick is to run under his belly and stay there until he has almost no health.
- If the above belly trick does not work (failed for me 4 times) stay under his left foot. You will take damage but not from the mace and will win
- Quest: And His Name Is... - loot an ancient stone tablet from Baelon's chest.
|EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|
for most of the Walkthrough
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.