The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||108 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||The Keep more|
|How to Start||Speak the The Captain in The Keep|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Must be level 7 of one Ascension class to start the quest
- Krombral language. Needed to talk to Glark
- Ask someone who completed Shades of Drinal Timeline (Chains of Eternity) to group you for Harrow's End access. No need to do the Shades of Drinal Timeline for Harrow's End access.
- Note: Warrior's Call: Volume IV does require doing the Shades of Drinal Timeline which grants you full access.
the Vrassath Guard Suit from Feast for a Gift quest.
- Cae'Dal language to talk to Vel'Adar
- Speak to Lysbith McNaff in Obol Plains ( -320, 12, -39 ) /waypoint -320, 12, -39
- Find 4 Books (need to be done in order)
- Mistmyr Manor ( 70, 22, -212 ) /waypoint 70, 22, -212(on bookcase next to stairs where old tome named spawns)
- Library of Erudin ( -49, 153, -185 ) /waypoint -49, 153, -185 (Under a table in the very top room of zone)
- Vasty Deep: The Abandoned Labs ( -183, -15, -282 ) /waypoint -183, -15, -282 (need to kill Zaina Zumurrud in the library then use book at ( -126, -60, -278 ) /waypoint -126, -60, -278.48 to port up). See Talk Page about spawning Zaina.
- Examine this book in your inventory
- Harrow's End: Baleful Dominion (Heroic) The entrance to Harrow's End can be found at ( 447, 33, 510 ) /waypoint 447, 33, 510. Inside, go to ( 55, 111, -314 ) /waypoint 55, 111, -314 (4th floor, accessible after killing required mobs), examine book in your inventory.
- Speak to the following in Obulus Frontier
- Shelta Ko'Kliff ( 561, -168, -139 ) /waypoint 561, -168, -139 - Wearing the Vrassath Guard Suit from Feast for a Gift quest. Remember to use it after wearing it.
- Vel'Adar (Curator in Nye'Caelona) ( -174, 91, -237 ) /waypoint -174, 91, -237
- Glark ( -886, 190, 621 ) /waypoint -885.88, 189.56, 621.07( in the valley at the end of giants walk)
- Daniel Cutter on ledge above crypt ( 854, -56, -579 ) /waypoint 853.98, -56.29, -579.23
- Jreliss Ril'Virsk a Wounded Iksar Soldier ( 433, -193, -467 ) /waypoint 433, -193, -467
- Complete the collection Potions: Transcendence of Life and Death Volume II Part I in Obulus Frontier and turn it in to proceed to the next step. The shinies locs are listed on the collection page.
- Speak to Sralk the Sneaker in Obulus Frontier ( -12, -181, -365 ) /waypoint -12, -181, -365
- Find the rest of the volumes. Shinies do show up using the harvesting tool
- The (purple shinies) spawn in the boss rooms and you need a fresh zone so it can't be one previously cleared. If you kill the first boss in a zone and the existing group leaves the zone, the shinies will not appear even if you kill the second or later boss with another new group. You will have to wait another fresh instance. You do NOT need to kill the final boss to harvest the shinies.
- 2 purple shinies spawn in each instance (3 in Wizard's Den!), so it will take at least 3 runs of each instance to get them all (5 shinies per collection or volume), but it will most likely take multiple runs due to duplicates.
- You will also find the shinies (pages actually) in Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard's Den (Event Heroic). This is the easiest and fastest of the zones plus 3 shinies show up in the boss room. Just don't "scribe" any of the pages into the collection(s) until you have all of them!
- Potions: Transcendence of Life and Death Volume II Part II
- Potions: Transcendence of Life and Death Volume II Part III
- Inspect Potions: Transcendence of Life and Death Volume II (Meta reward from the collections.)
- Speak to Sralk the Sneaker in Obulus Frontier ( -12, -181, -358 ) /waypoint -12, -181, -358
- Go to Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber (Heroic) and find Srilk in the very last room after you have killed The Kly ( 36, -164, -602 ) /waypoint 35.5, -163.8, -602, and kill him. He is level 105 ^^^.(Cannot be done in Expert, drops a Key but does not update the quest.)
- Use an "ancient tome key" that Srilk drops to unlock and read the syllabus. The key can be traded for update if more than one fighter was in the same group that kills Srilk.
- Take the unlocked syllabus to the Captain, go through his dialogue.
- Report to the Sergeant.
- Look for your own personal essence. This is a class specific Mirror:
- Berserker - Phantom Sea - ( 895, 44, 959 ) /waypoint 895, 44, 959
- Bruiser - Maldura - Mushroom Bar and Grill - ( -42, -10, -31 ) /waypoint -42, -10, -31
- Guardian - Thurgadin - ( 74, -278, 222 ) /waypoint 74, -278, 222
- Paladin - Cobalt Scar - ( 4445, -821, 367 ) /waypoint 4445, -821, 367
- Monk - Tranquil Sea - First island in the tree house - ( 723, 47, 993 ) /waypoint 723, 47, 993
- Shadowknight - The Sundered Frontier - Paineel - ( 1634, -267, 3233 ) /waypoint 1634, -267, 3233(in the hall of necromancy on wall by entrance)
- Return to the Keep and speak to the Sergeant
- Find 6 essences, chest drops from end mob:
- Essence of Formidability - Arcanna'se Spire: Vessel of the Sorceress (Event Heroic)
- Essence of Intimidation - Crypt of Dalnir: Wizard's Den (Event Heroic)
- Essence of Devastation - Lost City of Torsis: The Spectral Market (Heroic)
- Essence of Resolve - Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber (Heroic)
- Essence of Prowess - Kaesora: Xalgozian Stronghold (Heroic)
- Essence of Substantiality - Kaesora: Tomb of the Venerated (Event Heroic)
- Talk to the Sergeant.
- Speak to The Captain in The Keep and scribe the recipe for the Unstable Liquid.
- Craft the Unstable Liquid of Transcendence.
- Need Essence of Transcendence, 1 shadebark, 1 Golden Peaks Ale.
- Pour Unstable Liquid of Transcendence into Receptacle of Time and Space. (Examine in inventory for update.)
- Speak to the Captain.
- Protector's Long-Bow of Time and Space - for Plate Tanks
- Protector's Satchel of Time and Space - for Brawlers
- At least 211p 70g 505400 status
|EQ2i credits this forum post at EQ2U for the quest details.|
|EQ2i credits a converstation at Discord for some of the info in this article.|
This quest is part of the Fighter Epic Weapon 2.0 Timeline, and can only be started by a member of that Archtype that matches the Requirements.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.