The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Speak with Professor Heribert at the tavern in Windstalker Village ( -1923, -36, -610 ) /waypoint -1923, -36, -610|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- At night, head to the smallest field of The McQuibble Farm ( -1685, -25, -41 ) /waypoint -1685, -25, -41, Professor Heribert will spawn here; speak to him.
- This will trigger an encounter with The Scarecrow King and his three Scarecrow guard's (they scale to your level Epic ×2).
- Ponchy Shorttoe will spawn at ( -1694, 0, -34 ) /waypoint -1694, 0, -34. Talk to him and get your quest reward.
- Everyone in the group or raid must speak to Professor Heribert simultaneously to advance the quest.
- Warning: If you die you have to wait until another game day passes to attempt again.
- 3 real-world minutes = 1 Norrathian hour; thus 72 real-world minutes = 1 Norrathian day.
- Two low levels or even a solo low level character with a merc may do this if you are patient.
- High levels can solo this without any issues, so it could happen that you spawn the mobs and someone takes them before you have a chance to engage. Just be patient. In two Norrathian hours the quest giver will be back. Don't talk to him if you see others around. If you did talk to him and someone took the mob, the simplest solution is to delete the quest, go back to the tavern, talk to the professor to restart the quest and then go back to the field. This is the only quest that takes a bit of finesse, but usually drops some exquisite loot that's useable at low levels.
- At least 54s to 1p 50g at level 90 (Scales with player level)
- a scarecrow mask
- Choice of one of the following:
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Nights of the Dead festivities, which come to Norrath each year from (roughly) mid- to late-October through to early- to mid-November.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.