|Mithaniel Marr Timeline|
|1. Building an Altar of Valor|
|2. Beacon of Courage (heroic)|
|3. Eternal Rivalries (heroic)|
|3. A Deeper History of the Truthbringer (solo)|
|3. The Trials of the Truthbringer (heroic)|
|Journal Category||Deity (AA)|
|Journal Level||70 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Greater Faydark more|
|How to Start||Speak with Sir Bayden Cauldthorn at ( 169, 111, 95 ) /waypoint 169, 111, 95 in Kelethin|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Find and kill Slazz Dralax ( 80, 0, 188 ) /waypoint 80, 0, 188 in The Estate of Unrest. He spawns next to a tree near the lake on the gazebo side of the manor.
- Return to Bayden.
- Bayden gives you the "Emblem of the Truthbringer" and sends you to complete three trials. These are located in an small soloable instance in Greater Faydark ( -114, 83, 569 ) /waypoint -114, 83, 569. STOP! For the third trial, if you are too high a level you should chrono down to 70 before doing this step. It requires you to be killed by an epic lvl95. If he cannot kill you , the trial will not advance!
- Trial of Courage. Speak with Aspect of Courage ( -114, -24, 26 ) /waypoint -114, -24, 26. Defeat your fears using the amulet Bayden gave you. Drag the Emblem of the Truthbringer into your hotbar to make it easier. If you get feared too many times you will lose, just zone out and back in and kill them faster. Once you talked to Aspect, turn around and run up on the root that is right in front of him. F9 and zoom out all the way. Look from side to side and use your Emblem of the Truthbringer to zap the fears. Do not use any auto attacks or combat arts, only the Emblem of the Truthbringer.
- Trial of Honor. Find Frupple Gobrick ( -126, -34, 114 ) /waypoint -126, -34, 114, a Froglok knight. He says that he is weary from his previous trial and wishes you to complete the second trial for him.
- (SPOILER) Don't give in to his dishonorable requests and you will pass. Be careful to read the dialogue. The correct responses often flip-flop from top to bottom.
- Trial of Valor. ( -271, -38, -10 ) /waypoint -271, -38, -10 Once you start the trial, you are attacked by progressively more difficult waves of Knights until you are overwhelmed and die. Do not revive. You will be resurrected. Note you must kill at least 3 knights to pass the trial, otherwise you will not be revived. If you kill enough mobs, the Avatar of Valor will spawn to kill you.
- BEWARE: Master, Legendary and Treasure chests may drop outside of the circle as you kill the mobs to tempt you... DO NOT LEAVE THE CIRCLE - they are dummy chests to test your valor over greed
- Wait a few moments, and Bayden will arrive behind the Valor quest giver. Speak to Bayden to complete the quest and receive your cloak.
The Aspect of Fears have a chance to drop exquisite chests with master spells.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.