The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||47 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||Maj'Dul more|
|How to Start||Speak to Antiquitor Kantus Mor'Tael|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Talk to Antiquitor Kantus Mor'Tael ( -235, 135, -8 ) /waypoint -235, 135, -8. to get the quest. Inspect the book next to him titled 1001 Tales of Maj'Dul, then write your name, write the title "The Undead Fate of Dalgin B'Dynn" and then keep clicking next page until you update.
- Locate A coiled rock (Hullcrusher Rock) in Sinking Sands ( -1802, -228, -287 ) /waypoint -1802, -228, -287.
- Slay The Sage of Sea Winds who will spawn and attack there.
- Run up the path, past the Sirens until you reach a climbing point (around the corner of the rock), The Sage of Sea Winds will spawn and attack. Keep going to get rid of the sirens and turn around to face The Sage of Sea Winds.
- Examine the gravestone in the croc caves ( -1239, -234, -832 ) /waypoint -1239, -234, -832.
- Slay The Sage of Shadows, who spawns and attacks.
- Locate the Aquaduct Ruins ( -747, -108, -547 ) /waypoint -747, -108, -547.
- Slay The Sage of Sandstorms, who spawns and attacks.
- Locate the Spectre Tower ( -1298, -223, -126 ) /waypoint -1298, -223, -126
- Slay The Sage of Whispering Death, who spawns and attacks.
- Locate Dalgin B'Dynn's Demise, a broken cage under the water at the ocean entrance of the croc caves ( -1260, -236, -1112 ) /waypoint -1260, -236, -1112.
- Slay Dalgin B'Dynn, who spawns and attacks.
- Return to Antiquitor Kantus Mor'Tael.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.