The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Peacock Club Timeline|
|1.||A Damsel in Distress|
|b.||My Service for an Idol|
|c.||The Bones in the Box|
|2.||The Tale of Dalgin B'Dynn|
|3.||Welcome to the Peacock Club|
|a.||A Thief in the House of Coin|
|b.||A Thief in the House of Truth|
|c.||A Thief in the House of Blades|
|4.||Down to the Last Peacock|
|5.||Secrets of a Used Skull|
|6.||A Final Note|
|7.||Delving into Darkness|
|8.||I Seek Knowledge|
|10.||A Frightful Feast|
|11.||Finding My Way|
|12.||Tracing the Map|
|a.||The Secrets of Im'Sekt|
|b.||The Secret of Du'Mutef|
|c.||The Secret of Qey'Nuf|
|d.||The Secret of Hak'Pyz|
|14.||From Hands of Stone|
|15.||Confirming the Right Track|
|16.||The Seal of the Sea|
|17.||An Offering and Peace|
|18.||Time for a Garden Party|
|19.||Wrapping It All Up|
|Journal Level||47 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||Maj'Dul more|
|How to Start||Speak to Antiquitor Kantus Mor'Tael|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Talk to Antiquitor Kantus Mor'Tael to get the quest. Inspect the book next to him titled "1001 Tales of Maj Dul," then write your name, write the title "The Undead Fate of Dalgin B'Dynn" and then keep clicking next page until you update.
- Locate Hullcrasher Rock ( -1802, -228, -287 ).
- Slay The Sage of Sea Winds who spawns and attacks at ( -1870, -205, -317 ).
- Run up the path, past the Sirens until you reach a climbing point (around the corner of the rock), The Sage of Sea Winds will spawn and attack. Keep going to get rid of the sirens and turn around to face The Sage of Sea Winds.
- Examine the gravestone in the croc caves ( -1245, -233, -802 ).
- Slay The Sage of Shadows, who spawns and attacks.
- Locate the Aquaduct Ruins ( -747, -108, -547 ).
- Slay The Sage of Sandstorms, who spawns and attacks.
- Locate the Spectre Tower ( -1298, -223, -126 )
- Slay The Sage of Whispering Death, who spawns and attacks.
- Locate Dalgin B'Dynn's Demise, a broken cage under the water at the ocean entrance of the croc caves ( -1260, -236, -1112 ).
- Slay Dalgin B'Dynn, who spawns and attacks.
- Return to Antiquitor Kantus Mor'Tael.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.