The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Heritage (AA)|
|Journal Level||40 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||The City of Freeport more|
|How to Start||Speak to Rumdum in East Freeport at ( -236, -55, 12 ) /waypoint -236, -55, 12. He does not give up this quest easily so you need to buy him 4 drinks at 4 silver each to loosen his tongue.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Prerequisites[edit | edit source]
- In order to start the quest you must be level 35 or higher.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This quest is also part of the Feerrott Timeline.
- This quest must be completed to progress along the Illusionist Epic.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Go to The Feerrott and slay four ogre ghosts to collect the four broken pieces of the stein:
- Bouncer Flerb ( -27, -4, 392 ) /waypoint -27, -4, 392; found along the path south from the docks to near the domesticated sattars and Rallosian Mage Shrine
- Bouncer Fug ( -446, 2, 146 ) /waypoint -446, 2, 146; found to the east of Murdunk's Fall amongst the thule sattars.
- Bouncer Hurd ( 12, 23, 845 ) /waypoint 12, 23, 845; wanders around the southwest of the zone near Cythan.
- Bouncer Prud ( -292, -5, 493 ) /waypoint -292, -5, 493; spawns near Golgoth Bridge and runs along the road northeast towards Alliz Tae Outpost at ( -1296, 2, 650 ) /waypoint -1296, 2, 650.
- Return to Rumdum and he will tell you that you need the Blood Ruby to rebuild the stein.
- Go back to The Feerrott and slay Clurg the Bartender. To spawn Clurg, swim to the bottom of the pond that is found at ( 30, -9, 698 ) /waypoint 30, -9, 698. Killing him will give you the update.
- Go back to Rumdum. He will sell you the recipe to craft the stein for 4 silver (enough to buy him another ale). You will get The Blood Ruby, The Four Parts of the Stein of Moggok and Clurg's Family Stein Recipe. You must be at least a level 9 artisan to scribe the recipe.
- Craft the Stein to complete the quest and get your reward. The recipe is a level 9 artificing recipe and requires the two components given to you in the previous step, a glimmering material (semi-rare harvestable) and a Basic Coal for fuel. This is done at a Work Bench. You can have someone craft this as a consignment for you if they have already done the quest and have the recipe.
Reward[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.