The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Speak to a projection of Bailin Grove the Elder, who will appear to you after you read a message from your mailbox|
Bailin Grove, the Elder of the Green Hoods, had a revelation of some sort of catastrophe that is about to unfold within the Orcish Wastes. He said that my name was whispered by the spirits. They are counting on me!
Starting the QuestEdit
- All players will receive an in-game mail to start this quest. But only paid All Access subscribers will be able to board the enchanted Green Hood vessel and advance the quest.
- From: Bailin Grove
- Subject: Your Help Is Needed
- [Scrawled in some kind of red ink:]
Proven friend of the Treefolke, this burl comes to you out of desperation! Grasp it tightly, so that we may speak. Our very survival rests with you!
- ~Bailin Grove
- Right-click A Glowing burl that came attached to the message to summon Bailin Grove the Elder, who gives you the quest.
- Board the enchanted Green Hood vessel at a lonely dock in northern Antonica ( -1353, -38, -894 ) /waypoint -1352.78, -38.49, -893.59 (near the Ruins of Caltorsis) to reach the Green Hood spy tunnels in Orcish Wastes.
- Explore the tunnels in the instance, Ceremony in the Wastes.
- Slay orcish quarry guards and miners.
- Some of the orcs will eventually drop lift keys that operate the Miner's Lifts:
- First Lift, First Floor ( 376, -80, -154 ) /waypoint 375.94, -79.90, -153.57
- First Lift, Second Floor ( 317, -80, -52 ) /waypoint 316.78, -80.03, -51.65
- Second Lift, Second Floor ( 256, -80, -105 ) /waypoint 255.95, -79.99, -105.29
- Second Lift, Ceremony Floor ( 359, 10, -116 ) /waypoint 359.20, 10.06, -116.31
- Kill the 9 worshipping Deathfist orcs Somehow they will all agro. They drain your mana fast too.
- Fight High Priest Goortok ( 316, 8, -112 ) /waypoint 315.88, 7.90, -112.42 Mind he has weird pathing, he will like leave the zone behind where he is standing and then pop up behind you.
- Wait for the Hounds of War (Tallon Zek, Vallon Zek, and Sullon Zek) to finish talking, after which they kill you.
- Speak to Bailin Grove the Elder after he rezzes you.
- Bailin will port you to Green Hood Landing in Zek, the Scourge Wastes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.