The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha more|
|How to Start||Speak to The Great Morsley in Firmroot Moot|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
The Great Morsley believes that the best way to breakup Brokenskull should be to begin a war between the Ykeshans and the Brokenskull.
- Speak with Captain Lip Marrsquire ( 115, -88, -500 ) /waypoint 115, -88, -500 about the Grozmok Stone. Lip suggests assisting Gurlig in the efforts to obtain the Stone.
- After you finish assisting Gurlig, return to Captain Lip Marrsquire. He will send you to retrieve the stone from the tent next to Gurlig at ( 116, -88, -479 ) /waypoint 116, -88, -479 (clickable rock near npc)
- Kill Captain Wavesmasher at the top of Brokenskull Rock ( -1762, -966, 2642 ) /waypoint -1762, -966, 2642
- Place the stone you collected on the platform right next to the Captain you just killed
- Destroy catapults:
- Catapult on top of the rock ( -1737, -975, 2558 ) /waypoint -1737, -975, 2558
- Furthest of the East Catapults ( -1762, -1019, 2488 ) /waypoint -1762, -1019, 2488
- Furthest of the west Catapults ( -1554, -1007, 2739 ) /waypoint -1554, -1007, 2739
- Catapult at the bottom of the rock ( -1879, -1094, 2729 ) /waypoint -1879, -1094, 2729
- Return to Professor Fondfate at Firmroot Moot
- Note that Professor Fondfate will immediately offer you the Chapter 7 quest, which is timed, and the timer starts as soon as you accept the quest. If you accept it and are not ready to start, you can delete it or just let the timer run out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.