|The Serpent Sewer|
One of the many twists and turns
|Adjacent to|| Edgewater Drains|
The Thieves' Way
|Instances||The Serpent's Lair|
|Quest Lines||Freeport Sewers Timeline|
|“||The Serpent Sewer is a twisting maze of tunnels that channel debris and effluent from above to the Edgewater Drains.||”|
The Serpent Sewer is the second of the three sewer zones underneath Freeport. It is a maze of interconnected rooms that owes its name more to confusing twists and turns than to its sparse snake population. Adventurers seeking the treacherous Edgewater Drains, or low-level risk-takers that stumble in from The Sprawl or The Thieves' Way meet great peril at the "hands" of The Serpent Sewer's neglected inhabitants.
- from The Thieves' Way: ( 22, 1, 62 ) /waypoint 22, 1, 62
- from The Sprawl: ( 31, 3, 104 ) /waypoint 31, 3, 104
- to Edgewater Drains (crazed channel mender side): ( 13, 2, -129 ) /waypoint 13, 2, -129
- to Edgewater Drains (Murkwater side): ( -241, 1, 10 ) /waypoint -241, 1, 10
- to The Thieves' Way: ( -182, 0, -186 ) /waypoint -182, 0, -186
- to The Sprawl: ( -181, 0, -166 ) /waypoint -181, 0, -166
- The Serpent's Lair: ( -86, 1, -89 ) /waypoint -86, 1.4, -89
- The zone is referred to as: Serpent Sewer or The Serpent Sewer or even The Serpent's Sewer, all of which can be used interchangeably.
- The zone itself is The Serpent Sewer, while the journal category is just "Serpent Sewer".