The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Betrayal (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Speak to Gol M'Tun outside the North Qeynos gates ( -30, -14, -55 ) /waypoint -30, -14, -55.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Head to The Elddar Grove in Qeynos Province District. The Guards are level 55 at the gates, Lower level characters can avoid the guards by going through the Peat bog to the Vermin's Snye to Down Below, then the Elddar Grove.
- Click on the basement doors outside the In Range ammo shop in the Elddar Grove at Loc (575, -18, -398) and enter the instance The Seed of Tunarbos.
- Grab the cooking oil on the barrels to the right of where you zoned in then take the stairs up to the second floor.
- Kill the Tunarian Alliance warden and loot the key that drops from their chest.
- Travel back downstairs and right click on the locked door then choose "Unlock".
- There is a Tunarian Alliance gardener guarding the tree past the door.
- Kill the gardener then click on the barrel of fertilizer to mix the cooking oil you collected earlier in with the barrel.
- Click on the barrel once more to light the fuse and explode the barrel destroying the tree.
- Return to Gol M'Tun
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Completing this quest gives -5000 faction with The City of Qeynos
- Completing this quest gives +5000 faction with The City of Freeport
- Completing this quest gives -5000 faction with The City of Kelethin
- Completing this quest gives -300 faction with The Tunarian Alliance
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can avoid fighting all but 3 mobs with invis/stealth or Chameleon potions and careful movement. Kill the 2 plants by the entrance. Grab the oil from as far away as allowable. Invis and head upstairs. Kill the Warden for the key. Unlock door, detonate the barrel and run out of the instance. 10 minutes and two or three invis Tops.
- Don't assume your Invisibility will hold up when zoning into the instance. More often than not, it doesn't hold.
- The table on the first floor is clickable but doesn't appear to serve any purpose for this quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.