The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Tradeskill (AA)|
|Journal Level||110 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||Myrist, the Great Library more|
|How to Start||Take the portal to the Smiths' Gallery ( 388, 16, 170 ) /waypoint 388, 16, 170 in the 2nd floor South Wing Catalog to speak with Ghida Borrell at ( 660, 412, 59 ) /waypoint 660, 412, 59|
Bring at least:
- Find Yrag the Swift, a snail that wanders the first (ground) floor of Myrist, the Great Library. After you click him, nothing will happen but the quest then tells you to see Ghida.
- Take the elevator at ( 422, -5, -13 ) /waypoint 421.50, -4.96, -12.86, then use the teleporter in the South Wing Catalog ( 388, 16, 170 ) /waypoint 388, 16, 170 to the Smiths' Gallery and speak with Ghida Borrell at ( 660, 412, 59 ) /waypoint 660, 412, 59.
- Scribe Recipe Scroll: enchanted running shoes and craft Enchanted Running Shoes on a sewing table.
- There is a sewing table in the Crafters' Gallery. You can reach it by taking the teleporter to the South Wing Catalog and taking the teleporter across the room to the Crafters' Gallery.
- Find Yrag the Swift on the bottom floor of Myrist, the Great Library and click on him. Nothing will happen BUT the quest will update.
- Take the teleporter at ( 388, 16, 170 ) /waypoint 388, 16, 170 to speak with Ghida Borrell at ( 660, 412, 59 ) /waypoint 660, 412, 59.
- At least 3p 1g 92s 16c 48000 status
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.