The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Heritage (AA)|
|Journal Level||20 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||Examine a Burned Out Lightstone, dropped from the corpse of Lightbringer Wisp around the Ring of Nature in The Commonlands ( 702, -60, -138 ) /waypoint 702, -60, -138|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Description[edit | edit source]
You have discovered a peculiar lightstone, which are commonly found on the corpses of wisps. This one is emanating with a strange light, however. Could it be somehow related to the Knights of Truth that used to inhabit this region?
Prerequisites[edit | edit source]
- This quest can be started and even completed at level 15.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Cannix Silverflame, found immediately west of The Crossroads in The Commonlands. ( -313, -47, -360 ) /waypoint -313, -47, -360
- Find and touch the lightstone to:
- Speak to Cannix for your first reward, Faintly Lit Lightstone.
- Kill Rama'nai on the southwest side of the Commonlands Druid Rings at ( 878, -58, 11 ) /waypoint 878, -58, 11.
- Speak to Cannix for your second reward, the Dimly Lit Lightstone.
- Kill two orc captains:
- Speak to Cannix for your third reward, the Softly Glowing Lightstone.
- Kill the High Priest of Val'Marr at ( 382, -47, 230 ) /waypoint 381.7, -47.4, 229.5 .
- Speak to Cannix for your fourth reward, the Glimmering Lightstone.
- Kill General Drull He can be found in the heroic instance, Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold.
- The entrance is at ( -4, -48, 729 ) /waypoint -4, -48, 729
- In order to enter Bloodskull Valley: Maulic's Stronghold, all group or raid members must talk to Amulius Ramio at ( 24, -46, 725 ) /waypoint 24, -46, 725. He is crouching behind a big rock just outside the Bloodskull Valley entrance. Hail him until he goes through his entire dialog. This may entail talking to him two times or more, depending on the conversational choices you make.
- Drull is in the fourth wave of a horde of level 22 and 22v, they come in large groups of 5-10 it seems. More will aggro after a specific time. If you die, it does not take you out of the instance, keep hacking away until the General shows up. His death is the only step needed - completing the entire instance is not required.
- Important note: This zone is now persistent with a minimum duration of 2 days 20 hours, and a maximum duration of 7 days. The status of the zone can be checked by pressing Alt+Z. If you leave before killing General Drull you will need to speak to Amulius Rami to regain entrance.
- Speak to Cannix. A group of one Lucanic Knight Initiate and two a Militia guard will spawn, kill Cannix, and then (if they're not gray to you) attack you. You must kill them to complete the quest even if they're gray.
- Note: You must wait for the soldiers to kill Cannix first. Cannix is no longer attackable and the Lucanic Knight and his guards are non-aggro. Just step back and let them kill Cannix, then kill them to complete the quest. If you kill the knight and guards first, just talk to Cannix to get them to re-spawn.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.