The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||90 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||The Village of Shin more|
|How to Start||Visit Thurgadin then speak to Qho Augren in The Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara at ( -35, 11, -109 ) /waypoint -35, 11, -109|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You need to have a level 90 tradeskill class.
- You must have finished A Gathering Obsession, Final Errand.
- This quest will be available only AFTER you've visited Thurgadin AFTER reaching level 90 tradeskill.
- NOT GETTING THE QUEST FROM QHO? If you have the mail from Qho and when you visit him, you do not see a purple quest marker above his head, delete the mail from Qho and zone into Thurgadin. You will receive another copy of the mail. When you return to Mara, the quest should be active.
If you're questing or doing other things in the area, then ignore this and harvest as you go. If you're just out to get it done:
- Head straight to Kerra Isle (Sundered Frontier) - you can get all the wood in one or two loops around the island if no one else is harvesting. Roots are plentiful here too. You may want to fish here if you don't have Hua Mein Village access.
- Travel to Toxxulia Forest, get all your shrub harvests in this area (Toxxulia Prowlers area is good, too, if this area is low on nodes), finish off roots, and get whatever ore/gem nodes you pass - don't obsess over them, better area coming.
- If you have a flying mount, jump over to Hua Mein Village (Need faction or avoid guards) and go fishing. You'll probably finish before you run out of nodes. Leave the village down the dry river bed, getting all the ore, gem, and trap nodes on the way. Done.
- If you can't fly, go back to the Tox Forest station and travel to Stonebrunt Encampment, cross over to the river bed, head in the reverse direction (Toward Hua Mein Village) gathering rocks and dens. If you can't get in to the Village to fish, the little creek just outside has several nodes.
- The river bed is harvested a lot, so you may need a few trips up and down to finish the ore/gem harvests.
- Toxxulia timber (sumac lumber)
- Sundered Frontier - Kerra Isle Station (seriously, Kerra Isle for wood..)
- Stonebrunt Highlands - Moonfield Hamlet Station, Marred Plateau Station, Eye of El'Arad Station, Deepwater Pavilion Station
- perennial shrub (lapsang tea leaf, caynar nuts, kejekan palmfruit, Marr cherry)
- Sundered Frontier - Toxxulia Forest Station, and if you're quick and careful, the area above Paineel (where the ghosts roam) has plenty of shrubs.
- Stonebrunt Highlands - Quel'ule Station, Mausoleum of Scholars Station, Deepwater Pavilion Station
- infused deposit (titanium ore)
- Sundered Frontier - Hua Mein dry river bed, and the cliffs below Stonebrunt Encampment.
- Stonebrunt Highlands - Intercontinental Station, Moonfield Hamlet Station, Quel'ule Station, Marred Plateau Station
- craggy lair (mottled pelt)
- Sundered Frontier - Eye of Dartain Station, Stonebrunt Encampment Station, Hua Mein dry river bed.
- Stonebrunt Highlands - Moonfield Hamlet Station, Mausoleum of Scholars Station, Marred Plateau Station,
- school of tiny fish (seahorse roe, giant octopus meat)
- Sundered Frontier - Hua Mein Village, Kerra Isle ( 1224, 29, 2252 ) /waypoint 1224, 29, 2252, Kejaan"s Rill ( -92, 220, 3526 ) /waypoint -92, 220, 3526.
- Stonebrunt Highlands - Aglthin Pond ( 35, 362, 853 ) /waypoint 34.85, 361.70, 852.86 - Warning: Pond is full of piranha which will aggro. Walk around the edge of the pond and fish from the shore.
- molten formation (quicksilver cluster, amber)
- Sundered Frontier - Hua Mein dry river bed, cliffs below Stonebrunt Encampment
- Stonebrunt Highlands - Intercontinental Station, Quel'ule Station, Marred Plateau Station, Deepwater Pavilion Station
- Toxxulia root culm (bamboo shoot)
- Sundered Frontier - Kerra Isle Station
- Stonebrunt Highlands - Intercontinental Station, Moonfield Hamlet Station, Quel'ule Station, Mausoleum of Scholars Station, Eye of El'Arad Station, Deepwater Pavilion Station
- Travel to Thurgadin, City of the Coldain and zone in. The entrance can be found near the world bell on the docks of Thurgadin Harbor in Great Divide. Take the elevator up from the docks and go left.
- Talk to Qho Augren in the Village of Shin. He asks you to gather some harvests for him to study. (These resources are harvested in the Odus zones)
- Gather 50 sumac
- Gather 50 kejekan palmfruit
- Gather 50 lapsang tea leaf
- Mine 50 amber
- Mine 50 quicksilver clusters
- Gather 50 bamboo shoots
- Gather 50 Marr cherries
- Fish up 50 giant octopus meat
- Fish up 50 seahorse roe
- Gather 50 caynar nuts
- Gather 50 mottled pelts
- Gather 50 titanium ore
- OPTIONAL: To speed things up, before you leave Mara, go into the bar across from the South Sea tents and buy a Return to Mara (one use) stone for 6g from the South Sea merchant who is drinking at the bar. Use it after you finish gathering the harvests to teleport back to Mara quickly.
- Bring the harvests back to Qho Augren.
- Good news! Qho's gotten permission to leave the village. But you'd better talk to his mother Lian Augren first, who is next to him in a little hut with a pack pony.
- OPTIONAL: To speed things up, before you leave Mara, go into the bar across from the South Sea tents and buy another Return to Mara stone for 6g from the South Sea merchant who is drinking at the bar.
- Apparently you've volunteered to take Qho to Great Divide and Thurgadin. Hail Qho.
- Hail Qho and he will follow you. Take Qho to Fina's Retreat in Great Divide to harvest flowers.
- Hail Qho.
- Take Qho to Remembrance Park in Thurgadin, City of the Coldain ( 550, -288, 460 ) /waypoint 550, -288, 460
- Hail Qho after you get the Remembrance Park update.
- Take Qho to the Goahmari Village.
- If you've already been there you can take the griffin; otherwise, head for the city exit labeled "The Great Divide- Dain's Last Stand" at ( 673, -246, 56 ) /waypoint 673, -246, 56 and head southeast to ( 351, -15, 533 ) /waypoint 351, -15, 533.
- Harvest a Goahmari Herb.
- Possible locations:
- ( 309, -13, 425 ) /waypoint 309.21, -12.64, 424.79
- ( 327, -15, 567 ) /waypoint 326.90, -14.93, 566.80
- ( 287, -15, 505 ) /waypoint 286.71, -14.90, 505.363
- Possible locations:
- Hail Qho.
- Go back to Thurgadin. See Merchant Hagus at ( 338, -292, 245 ) /waypoint 338, -292, 245 (He is in the first room on your right as soon as you enter Icewell Keep).
- Purchase a Thurgadin Souvenir Snowglobe for 5p 83g 20s.
- Hail Qho.
- Use your Return to Mara stone if you purchased on for an "instant" trip back.
- Take Qho back to his mother on the Isle of Mara. Hail Lian Augren.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.