Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||90 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||The Village of Shin more|
|How to Start||Visit Thurgadin then speak to Qho Augren in The Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara at ( -35, 11, -109 ) /waypoint -35, 11, -109|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- You need to have a level 90 tradeskill class.
- You must have finished A Gathering Obsession, Final Errand.
- You must visit Thurgadin, City of the Coldain after you've reached level 90 in your tradeskill, even if you've already been there.
- If you've received the mail from Qho and he does not offer you the quest, delete his mail message and go to Thurgadin. You will receive another copy of the mail and when you return to Mara, the quest should be active.
- To speed things up, before you leave Mara, go into the bar across from the South Sea tents and buy a Return to Mara (one use) stone for 6g from Koros Splinterlimb, the South Sea merchant who is drinking at the bar. Use it after you finish gathering the harvests to teleport back to Mara quickly. These can be purchased in stacks of 20.
- If you lose Qho during any of these steps, you can go back to Lian Augren and tell her you can't find him.
- See the discussion page for information on good spots for harvests.
- Characters with a low adventure level can access most needed harvestables by using the druid ring in the Sundered Frontier and fishing is easiest on Kerra Isle.
- Travel to Thurgadin, City of the Coldain and zone into the city. The entrance can be found near the world bell on the docks of Thurgadin Harbor in Great Divide. Take the elevator up from the docks and go left.
- Talk to Qho Augren in the Village of Shin. He asks you to gather some harvests for him to study. These resources are harvested in the The Sundered Frontier or The Stonebrunt Highlands.
- Gather 50 sumac lumber from Toxxulia timber
- Gather 50 kejekan palmfruit from perenial shrub
- Gather 50 lapsang tea leaf from perenial shrub
- Gather 50 Marr cherries from perenial shrub
- Gather 50 caynar nuts from perenial shrub
- Mine 50 amber from molten formation
- Mine 50 quicksilver clusters from molten formation
- Gather 50 bamboo shoots from Toxxulia culm
- Fish up 50 giant octopus meat from school of tiny fish
- Fish up 50 seahorse roe from school of tiny fish
- Gather 50 mottled pelts from craggy lair
- Gather 50 titanium ore from infused deposit
- Bring the harvests back to Qho Augren.
- Good news! Qho's gotten permission to leave the village. But you'd better talk to his mother Lian Augren ( -52, 11, -112 ) /waypoint -52, 11, -112 first, who is next to him in a little hut with a pack pony.
- Apparently you've volunteered to take Qho to Great Divide and Thurgadin. Hail Qho.
- Hail Qho and he will follow you.
- Take Qho to harvest flowers near Fina's Retreat within the Great Divide using a world bell and one of these routes:
- Pick a Windswept Frostflower from the ridge around ( -1300, -511, -2124 ) /waypoint -1300, -511, -2124.
- Hail Qho.
- Take Qho to Remembrance Park in Thurgadin, City of the Coldain ( 550, -288, 460 ) /waypoint 550, -288, 460
- Hail Qho after you get the Remembrance Park update.
- Take Qho to the Goahmari Village.
- If you've already been there you can take the griffin; otherwise, head for the city exit labeled "The Great Divide- Dain's Last Stand" at ( 673, -246, 56 ) /waypoint 673, -246, 56 and head southeast to ( 351, -15, 533 ) /waypoint 351, -15, 533.
- Harvest a Goahmari Herb.
- Possible locations:
- ( 327, -15, 567 ) /waypoint 326.90, -14.93, 566.80
- ( 310, -15, 515 ) /waypoint 309.68, -15.02, 514.54
- ( 309, -13, 425 ) /waypoint 309.21, -12.64, 424.79
- ( 287, -15, 505 ) /waypoint 286.71, -14.90, 505.363
- Possible locations:
- Hail Qho.
- Go back to Thurgadin. See Merchant Hagus at ( 338, -292, 245 ) /waypoint 338, -292, 245 (He is in the first room on your right as soon as you enter Icewell Keep).
- Purchase a Thurgadin Souvenir Snowglobe for 5p 83g 20s.
- Hail Qho
- Take Qho back to his mother on the Isle of Mara. Hail Lian Augren.