Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Palace of the Awakened (AA)|
|Journal Level||68 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||Palace of the Awakened more|
|How to Start||Write in the Salutations of Naar'Yora in the Palace of the Awakened.|
- This heroic quest is part 17 of the Claymore Timeline. You must have completed the previous steps to begin this one.
- Read all the way through the Salutations of Naar'Yora again after completing The Visage of Aeristok to get this quest.
- Go to the second floor and examine the four 'A Maiden of Theer' statues, e.g. at ( -6, 28, -29 ) /waypoint -6, 28, -29 not the two 'A Maiden' statues. They are easy to distinguish - the two 'A Maiden' statues are sandwiched between the others.
- After inspecting all four 'A Maiden of Theer' statues, the quest will update and you will need to inspect each of the four statues a second time. Each statue will give you a separate subquest to complete. These quests can be all done at the same time and require killing various amounts of aviaks on the first and second floors.
- Complete the An Appetite for Palace Knights quest. (mobs found on the second, third, and fourth floors)
- Complete the An Appetite for Blacktalon Coadjutants quest. (mobs found on the second and third floors)
- Complete the An Appetite for Blacktalon Partisans quest. (mobs found on the second and third floors)
- Complete the An Appetite for Blacktalon Initiates quest. (mobs found on the first floor, some in main room and east and west niches. Many in the Nest of the East Wing and Nest of the West Wing.)
- After returning to the maiden statues to complete the four subquests, stand in the middle of the circle below the wall leading up to the third floor. Once you get the quest update you will have 6 minutes to complete the next step.
- Four an armor of theer (66^ Heroic) statues will spawn, one in front of each of the maidens (they are linked as an encounter). Kill one and the others run over and surround you - so be prepared! Kill them all before the timer runs out to complete this part of the quest.