The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Kylong Plains|
|Journal Level||77 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Hail Warlord Gadar Gwalnax on top of the Gwalnax Brigade Tower, ( 1468, 166, -2912 ) /waypoint 1468, 166, -2912|
- Enter Chardok, locate the Wind Chamber ( 39, -23, -456 ) /waypoint 39, -23, -456, then find a way to summon and destroy the master of the maelstrom elementals, Ra'Tsinis.
- The horns should be blown in this sequence: Kab, Vul, Uzu, Myr, Zet, Roehn. (note: try running up the horns if you get stuck)
- Kill The Malefic Formation (77 Heroic) that spawns in the center while the dark skulls are around the edges to awaken the six ghostly konikor trumpeteers (76 Solo).
- You have about 5 minutes after the sixth trumpeteer is killed to blow the horn sequence. If you do not get it done in time you'll need to wait about 30 minutes for The Malefic Formation to respawn. The horn blowing will only work if done all by one person.
- Kill the gazer Ra'Tsinis that spawns in the center for the update.
- Return to Warlord Gadar Gwalnax in Kylong Plains.
- One of the following:
- Completing this quest gives +1000 faction with The Gwalnax Brigade
|The information below has been verified with in-game data and the information on this page is correct, even if it looks stupid or makes no sense.|
Fact: The sequence is correct, did it two times today. To confirm just wait until the event respawns, then the horns are played in exactly this order.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.