The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Steamfont Mountains more|
|How to Start||Speak to Didyma at the Gnomeland Security Headquarters in Steamfont Mountains, and ask if you can help with "... celebrating with old friends".|
- Head to the Dropship Landing Zone in the Moors of Ykesha and seek out Nell at ( 1744, 453, 794 ) /waypoint 1743.69, 452.56, 794.20.
- Return to the Gnomeland Security Headquarters in the Steamfont using the Unstable Tinkered Portal at ( 1780, 453, 837 ) /waypoint 1780.14, 452.72, 837.15. Then head over to Clockwork CXXV ( -536, 174, 954 ) /waypoint -536, 174, 954 where you will see "a stealthy clockwork". It will despawn quickly and drop a wrench on the ground ( -537, 174, 953 ) /waypoint -536.91, 174.08, 953.32. Pick up the wrench.
- Return the wrench to Nell in Moors. She will give you a Clockwork Admin Key.
- Head back to Gnomeland Security Headquarters in Steamfont Mountains. Target a hidden clockwork at ( -595, 175, 930 ) /waypoint -595.34, 175.30, 930.37 and examine the admin key to use it. You will be teleported into an instanced zone, Admin Level Access.
- This zone has even-scaled ^^ mobs, called "Geargobbler System," so be careful!
- While in this zone, you will have a buff on you called "Superuser Access" that increases most of your stats. Caution is still advised, but you will be more survivable against these tough mobs than usual.
- Make your way east across the room (you may have to wait for mobs to path away) to the ramps to the upper level. On the central plank (northern side) of the upper level is the Geargobbler System (an NPC) ( 6, 15, -5 ) /waypoint 5.87, 14.98, -5.39. Take the dialog path about his objective to update the quest.
- Return to Nell with the information you've collected. The exit from the zone is at ( 49, 1, -23 ) /waypoint 48.70, 0.62, -23.35.
Note : If you don't have stealth it is possible to complete dialogue while under attack, dialogue is not interrupted. If you chose dialogue from top to bottom quickly and then jump from platform when completed it is survivable.
- One of the following:
- Prototype Cognitive Clockwork -- Summons pet clockwork (new for 2012)
- Tinkerer's Combustion Powered Backpack (new for 2011)
- Tinkered Control Console
- Your class appropriate wrench
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only accessable in-game during the annual Tinkerfest festivities that occur roughly from the end of July to early August.|
|EQ2i credits this article at EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.